TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Four

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Due to the fact that I can no longer copy and paste my favorite comments, and I truly don't have the time to rewrite my favorites since some of them are lengthy, I'm going to have to stick with just putting the person's name who wrote the comment, and a bit of the comment...

"I don't mind waiting for the mating I like when couples take it slow I mean Corey and Seth havent known each other that long....." -thatkidalyssa

"This book is like a constant faceplam." -roni500

"Why do you do this to me u get me all excited and then BAM u leave me hanging wanting more is there any way to make seth come out of the book just so he can change me and take me with him...."-stevieluv

"Oh god I am dying to have him mate and claim her lol." -alulu73

"Of all that's good and holy!!! If i were corey, I would lock him in a hotel room & never let him go! Gotta hand it to her though i would NOT have lasted sitting next 2 such a sexy gift...."-LifesAJourney3315

"What I realized is that Seth isn't just a werewolf he's my and most other women's ideal man. Thank you for giving a REAL example of a sexy as hell, sweet, mindblowing, TOTALLY HUNKABLE/HUGGABLE......werewolf......"-scarytomato

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Forty-Four

Seth eyes lit up at my question, as if he's been waiting for me to ask this question, "I like feeling free..." He explained to me, "My wolf brings comfort, keeps me calm, and I don't know what my life would be like without him," Seth mumbled, "So, yes, I do like being a wolf," He answered straight out. Biting my bottom lip, I nodded slowly, and Seth must have taken this as I didn't like his answer, because he quickly opened his mouth to continue talking, "Would you rather me say I hated it?" He wondered, "Because if that's what you want-" He continued but I cut him off quickly with my lips.

After a moment, I pulled my lips slowly from his, and met his eyes, "It was a question Seth. Don't over think it," I whispered, pressing my lips back to his, my fingers unwrapping from around the fabric of his shirt, and moving up the planes of his chest.

Enjoying his sweet kiss in the process, I couldn't help but shiver as his hands came down on my hips. My mind almost forgetting my earlier nervousness, as I moved forward so I was practically sitting in his lap as I pulled him closer.

Leaning my weight into him, Seth let out a groan and held tighter onto my body, pulling me impossibly closer. Giggling softly after a moment, I pulled my lips from his, and left our lips a hair away from each other. 

When Seth opened his eyes to look at me, I could see the obvious lust that swirled in his blue orbs, and beamed at the thought that I brought that on, I had that power over him, and it made my insides jump. 

Smiling softly as our breaths mingled as one, I felt Seth's hands continue to roam along my waist, moving upwards carefully, leaving me mesmerized. Captivating me not only by his usual breathtaking eyes, but his soft touch as well.

As his hands continued upwards, I shivered freely as his warm hands came to a stop at that side of my breasts, my skin kept separate from his hands only by a thin piece of fabric.

Leaning in to him, I whimpered softly, our lips brushing against each other's softly. 

His touch send jolts down my entire body, and yet he wasn't directly touching my skin- I could only imagine what his real touch would do to my body.