TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Three

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

FAVORITE COMMENT(s) from last upload!

"mmhhm seth in only boxers oh god...upload soon sheesh" -maxwellfan16

"Thank the lord Seth saved her I swear that lady has serious problems!I mean hellooo she said she doesn't know how to over 500 times already! Seth is soo sweet and gentle this chappie!!:) <3 it!" -Xxtrixy_girlXx

"Its like dinner and a show!!! Mmmmmmmm Seth is just yummy!!!!! I really really need to get me one of those!!!!!! Do you think Walmart has them? I'll have to check tomorrow..." -XstayclassyX

"I CLEARLY misread that. Thought is said she dropped her towel not her gaze. If it was me i would have been all 'if ya got it, flaunt it!!'  Seth is too perfect to take your time with lol xxx" -Randommoii

"Oo lala things are about to get steamy in there.  I hope those walls are sound proof" -Katie4eva16

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Forty-Three

Feeling my heart pound in my chest, I bit my bottom lip, and looked up at Seth through my top lashes, "I was uh...calling Mel to see if she could bring me different clothes," I mumbled softly, noticed the slight smile that was spread across his lips as he looked at me.

Watching Seth move to drop the food he had collected onto the bed, I took a step backwards, only to be stopped by the nightstand pressed against my legs. For some reason I was extremely nervous around him, I knew he mine, that was something I didn't forget, but the thought of him seeing me without clothes on almost scare me. 

Seth laughed lightly at me, and I blushed at the fact that he noticed that I stepped away from him, "You know there is a bag with some of your stuff right over there," Seth pointed to the side of the room where a black bag sat.

Looking from the bed back to Seth, I sighed when I caught a hurt expression spread across his face as he began to turn his back to me. Quickly tucking in the top of the towel so Ididn't have to hold it, I made my way to Seth and wrapped my arms around his stomach, "I didn't mean to make you upset," I whispered softly.

Seth's hands came down on mine as they rested on his stomach, and he squeezed them softly, "What do you remember Corinne?" He asked me softly, turning around in my arms.

Staring up at him, I bit my lip softly, "I remember you, Wolfy, and that I really enjoy your lips..." I told him honestly, my eyes focused almost completely on his lips.

Reaching towards me, Seth held both sides of my face in his hands, and sent me a breathtaking smile, "I'm glad you remember that," He laughed lightly, before leaning down and capturing my lips with his.

Gasping softly as his sweet lips moved with mine, I held tightly to his shirt as I pressed myself closer to him. My breath leaving me in a sudden gasp as Seth's hands came down on my skin at the end of my towel, his hands grabbing softly to the side my thighs.

Pulling him closer, I took in his sweet taste greedily, my body acting as if it physically needed his touch to survive, and in that moment, I truly believed I needed him.

Biting his bottom lip between my teeth teasingly, I loosened my grip on his shirt slightly, and trailed my hand up his chest, willingly let him carefully lead me a few steps backwards so my back was pressed against the wall.

Letting his tongue take dominance over mine, I moaned softly into his mouth before letting my hands work their way down so they were resting over his on my thighs.