TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Nine

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter Nine

Gasping loudly, I covered my mouth with my hand, and quickly hurried away from the fighting wolves, making sure I didn't turn my back, so I could keep my eyes  locked on the  sight before me.

When I was a good distance away from the two,  I watched in horror as the black wolf sunk his canine teeth deeper into Wolfy's side, which brought another pain filled cry from Wolfy. 

Taking a jagged, deep breath, I continued to stare, knowing my hand in this fight would do more harm than good.

 "Come on Wolfy," I mumbled under my breath, feeling like the time was ticking by at an abnormally slow pace as I watched a pained expression engulf  Wolfy's usually playful one. "I believe in you," I spoke softly, my voice no higher than a whisper, but as if  Wolfy heard me, I watched as his bright blue eyes darken a shade, and suddenly he managed to break the grasp the black wolf's teeth had on his side, and take a fighting stance. 

Staring at Wolfy with amusement laced in to his stare, the black wolf turned his head to the side as if asking Wolfy if he knew what he was doing.

Growling lightly,  Wolfy wasted no time, and quickly lunged at the black wolf, wrapping his canines around the his front paw, and knocking him completely off his feet onto the solid floor of the woods beneath him.

Hearing the black wolf loose his breath in a huff, I couldn't fight the smile that spread across my lips.  

Fighting the urge to cheer out on Wolfy's successful move, I instead watched in amazement, as Wolfy, with a new injury,  somehow take the upper hand in the fight. 

Raising to his feet quickly with a small stumble to the side, the black wolf managed to fight off the obvious pain he was in,  and Wolfy looked as if he wanted to laugh. 

Standing his ground for a moment, Wolfy suddenly lunged forward taking the black wolf by surprise, which sent  him  flying back a good five feet. 

Staring at the two wolves,  I watched as Wolfy flashed the black wolf his canines, and I nearly covered my ears as Wolfy let a vicious growl escape from deep within his lungs. 

Flinching back lightly at the severity of his growl, I almost wanted to curl into a ball, and cry, but I knew the growl wasn't directed towards me, which got rid of the fear all together.

A moment later, when the black wolf regained his footing, he took a lung towards Wolfy, only to be knocked in the air, and sent tumbling to the floor. Smiling lightly,  I watched, my mouth slightly parted as Wolfy took a large leap towards where the black wolf laid, and picked him up slowly, before he then proceeded in  throwing him through the air, sending him crashing into a tree a few feet from where he had previously been. 

The black wolf whimpered as he slid down the tree to the floor, his facial expression clearly showing the amount of pain he was now in,  and I watched the black wolf's eyes carefully follow Wolfy as he stalked towards him, wincing slightly at the sight of his power radiating that off of his every step.

Smiling lightly at Wolfy's success so far, I stood, my back pressed against a tree, and tried unsuccessfully to stop the tears the were brimming the edges of my eyes. 

In a final attempt to stop the salty liquid from pouring down my cheeks, I closed my eyes tighty together, and let out a deep breath.

After a few more moments of growling, when the sound of the two wolves fighting left my ears, I snapped my eyes open quickly, and immediately scanned my surroundings for the two wolves.