TBNGBWALSP...Chapter One

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter One:

Listening to the sounds of the woods around me, I flopped to the ground with a sigh, and closed my eyes.

Leaning my body up against a tree stump, I felt the wind slide past my being, nipping my exposed skin, sending goose flesh down my entire body.

Shaking slightly, I brought my hands to my mouth, rubbing them together quickly, as I attempted to use my breath to warm my freezing fingers. Deciding to go into the woods in the middle of winter sounded like a good idea in my head a hour ago, but now that I am a good few miles away from my house, completely tired and freezing, I really wish I wouldn't have gone for a walk.

As I sat, I heard a twig break off to my right, and my eyes instantly opened, my head snapping in that direction.

When my eyes met nothing, I let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding, and slowly rose to my feet. In that moment, deciding I better start heading back home if I wanted to make it back before dark.

My dad has always hated when ever I was out in the woods past dark, he has always told me to stay away from the woods after night fall, simply because of the creatures that roam the woods at the rise of the moon.

When I was younger, I always thought that my dad just didn't want me getting lost, but after the tragic death of my mother, his warnings of the creatures of the dark became everything to me.

My mother's death was a shock to the whole city. My mom was attacked by a wild wolf one evening, dragged just to the edge of the woods, and left bleeding to death. When a man found her the next morning, she had already lost too much blood, and didn't end up making it to the hospital. I have never cried so much until I found out about my mothers death, her death drained my body of tears, and to this day, I haven't been able to cry about anything.

As I walked down the path I came, I rubbed my arms of the chills, and felt my heart clench as I made my way out of the woods. With the break of the woods just out in front of me, I heard a pair of rapid footsteps heading my way. Without a second though, I broke into a run, and made my way quickly from the woods.

Turning around once I was a good twenty feet from the trees, placing my hands on my knees, I stared into the shadows of the woods. Off in the distance, I faintly saw a pair of glowing blue eyes staring back at me.

Shaking the fear off of my body, I stood straight, and traveled the rest of the way to my house, making sure to keep the woods in the corner of my eyes at all time.

Once the front door was closed behind me, I leaned my back up against the door, and was met face to face with a tall, muscular, early forties man, with his hands crossed over his chest, his brown hair in a mess, and his yellow eyes staring straight at me. "Um...hey dad," I whispered, leaning away from the door, and heading towards the kitchen.

"Corinne..." My dad sighed, "It's nearly dark," He spoke his voice coming from behind me as I made my way around my dad, and wandered into the kitchen.

I sighed, "I know dad, I wandered further than I thought, but I got here before dark, did I not?" I spoke softly, making my way to the refrigerator, opening it up quickly, and leaning into it.

"Corey, I don't like you out there when it's close to dark, you know that." He sighed, "Do you know what I felt getting home from work and notice that you weren't here, and you didn't bother even leaving a note?" My dad spoke as I pushed the milk aside to grab the fruit punch.

Pulling out the juice, I shut the refrigerator, and turned to face my dad, "I'm sorry, I'll leave a note next time, it's just, Mel couldn't come hang out, and both Sophie and Myra are out of town for winter break, I was bored, and walking seemed like a good idea." I explained with a shrug.