TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Ten

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter Ten

Staring at him for a moment, no words coming to my mouth, I knew that last name from somewhere. 

Taking a deep breath, it finally hit me, Grayson was Mel's boyfriends last name, wasn't it. Hunter Grayson...yeah that sounded right. Opening my mouth to ask Seth if he knew Hunter, and ask if he was possibly related to him, I was cut of, "I should be on my way," Seth spoke suddenly as he rose to his feet, stumbling slightly as he did so.

Rising to my feet as well, I grabbed onto his arm to stop his exit, and had to bite my tongue to keep me from passing out at the feel of his perfectly sculpted muscles on his arms. "Wait-" I spoke suddenly, "Do you know a guy named Hunter Grayson?" I asked him.

Shifting on his feet, Seth's blue eyes captivated me as they bore into me, "He's my cousin, why?" He spoke, not sounding too happy to be answering my question.

Biting onto my bottom lip, I let out a breath, "It's nothing really," I admitted. "He's just dating my best friends, and I don't know him too well. You have the same last name, and I wanted to know if he was a good guy," I explained to him honestly.

Watching Seth, I noticed his face visually relaxed at my words, "He's a good guy," He told me softly.

Nodding, I tucked a piece of my hair behind me ear with my free hand, and cursed myself when I felt me eyes shifting downwards.  "I'm glad, Mel has been hurt by one too many guys in her life, and I swear if I have to kick another guy in the balls for hurting her, he will be childless in the  future," I spoke trying to distract myself from his nakedness, my words earning laughter from Seth's lips.

Taking in the sound of his laughter, I almost wanted to sigh, his laughter was as sweet as honey-and I was going completely insane being in his mere presence.

"I'll pass the word on to him not to hurt her," He spoke through his chuckles.

Looking into his eyes, I met his curious gaze, and felt a blush rise to my cheeks, and instantly let my eyes wander through the trees. "Thanks," I mumbled softly. After a moment of silence, I remembered my grasp on his arm, and felt my blush deepen, "Oh damn, you probably think I'm so weird, I totally forgot I was holding onto your arm...I am so sorry," I apologized, letting my hand fall from his arm.

Seth chuckled lightly, "It's alright," He promised after a moment. "I really should be on my way home though," He told me, his words drawing my attention to his face.

I sighed softly, "Are you sure you are well enough to be on your own?" I asked him, my maternal instinct kicking in naturally at the sight of a hurt person in front of me.

"I think...I should be fine," He told me.

Shaking my head quickly, I sighed once more, "Seth..." I spoke crossing my arms across my chest, "You can barely stand on your own, and your face is clearly expressing how much pain your stomach is causing you," I pointed out.

Rolling his eyes, Seth smirked at my little speech, "Care about me this much already?" He spoke, the sound of his teasing hinting through his every word.

Uncrossing my arms from across my waist, I place a hand on each of my hips, and leaned onto my right foot, "I could care less if you passed out right now," I lied, hiding the fact that most likely if he did pass out in this moment, I would rush to his side, and attend to him until he came to, "If my wolf was here right now, and he bit you, I would cheer for him, not you," I told him, that part being the truth, even though I would feel horrible after words if Wolfy really did bite Seth. All that goodness being more damaged than it already is would just be a shame.