TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eleven

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter Eleven

My mouth slightly parted, I stared at him, and felt myself stop walking.

Staring at me confused at my sudden stop, Seth raised his eyebrows, and turned his head to the side, "Did I say something wrong?" He wondered.

Taking a deep breath, I swallowed quickly, and slowly shook my head, deciding in that moment to let it drop. Deciding it would be easier to just get him to his house, leave, and never having to see him again, then to question his knowledge of my wolf's nickname I gave him.

As I began walking again, I heard Seth sigh softly, and when I glanced at him in the corner of my eye, I noticed his blue eyes were set directly at me.

Blushing slightly under his gaze, I turned my eyes onto the path we were now walking on, and carefully made sure I didn't stumble on anything.

"My house is just a ways up here," He spoke softly after a moment of silence.

Nodding. I bit onto my bottom lip, I used my free hand to tuck a piece of hair behind me ear.

Not much longer, a break in the tree's came into a view, and a few steps more revealed a beautiful home. It was obviously a family house, two stories, made of brick, and had a lovely garden covering the whole front of the house, minus the small pathway that lead to the large front door. There was large windows scattered around, indicating each room, and the whole look of the house had my eyes growing, it was clear that more than one family could occupy this house at the same time and not bother each other in the slightest way.

Gaping at the house, I almost forgot Seth's presence, and mentally slapped myself when I heard Seth chuckle, "It's a big house isn't it?" He spoke softly, "I don't like it much, but it offers  travellers, friends, and family a place to say when they visit," He explained with a shrug. "Wait till I show you around," He whispered softly.

Nodding slowly, I let Seth lead me towards the front door. 

As his hand fell on the handle, I let out a deep breath, "You know...actually, I should probably head home," I mumbled quietly as I let my arm, that had been wrapped around his waist, drop to my side, and quickly put a small space between us. I feared for a moment that I had spoke too quiet and he didn't hear me, but was corrected when Seth nodded slowly.

"I understand, I've taken up a lot of your time," He spoke, and appeared as he was going to continue, when a deep voice filled my ears.

"Who is this Seth?" A voice, that I can only describe as filled with power, addressed Seth.

Turning away from me quickly, Seth's eyes met the man's but quickly dropped to the floor, almost in a sign of honor. 

Curiosity overwhelmed me completely as I watched Seth practically submit to this an with obvious power, and I let my eyes fall on the man who now stood in the open door way, his hands crossed over his chest.

Surprisingly, he was only appeared to be a few inches taller than Seth, but he was obviously significantly stronger than him. He had similar brown hair to Seth's, excluding the fact that the man had specks of gray scattered through his, and the man's eyes were almost an exact replica as Seth's, and that's when it clicked, this man was obviously Seth's father.

Feeling bad as Seth stumbled to find words, I turned my attention to him, and watched as he looked up at me in the corner of his eye, before  he slowly turned his attention to who I now presumed was his father.

"Um...dad, this is Corey," He spoke softly, proving my assumption correct.

Seth's dad nodded slowly, and ran one of his hands along his stubble covered cheeks.