TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eight

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter Eight

The next morning, I woke with a smile. I had spent most, if not all the night dreaming about Wolfy, and that instantly put me in a good mood.  

I knew I would have to wait until tonight to see him again, and I would have to find something extremely entertaining to keep me from going crazy, but in the end, I knew it would be worth it.

Sitting up straight in my bed, I banged my hand quickly on my head, to quickly make sure  I was still in my right mind, and when I realized I was, I let another smile spread across my lips.

Running a comb through my hair as quickly as possible, I hurriedly brushed out all my bed head, and when I finished, I threw the comb onto my floor, and practically skipped out of my room, down the stairs. 

Upon hitting the bottom step, voices filled my ears, and I turned my head to the side slightly, confusion overwhelming me completely.

Making the rest of the way to the kitchen, I let out a deep breath when my eyes landed on my dad and Della chatting, and sipping on coffee, both dressed in their pajamas. Neither acknowledged my presence as I began my normal routine of pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

"So you stayed over last night huh Della?" I wondered, getting both set of eyes from both my dad and Della.

Blushing slightly, Della nodded, "I hope you don't mind sweetie, I'm gonna be honest with you here," She spoke giving my a small smile before she continued, "I had one too many drinks with your father last night, and he wouldn't trust me with my keys..." Della spoke honestly.

Looking at my dad for a confirmation, my dad smiled lightly, and nodded slowly, before dropping his gaze down to the paper before himself.

Nodding slightly I smile at Della, before I turned my attention to my dad, not able to control the smile that rose to my lips at how he was stuck in the paper like every morning, "Never change dad," I told him with a smile as  poured milk into my bowl, before returning the carton to the refrigerator.

Turning to face my dad, I noticed the smile across my dad lips, "Never change, huh?" My dad spoke his voice laced with happiness.

Nodding slowly I smiled back at my dad, "Yup, never change," I told him again, before picking up my bowl, and carrying it into the living room, where I sat before the TV, my bowl perfectly balanced in my lap as I flipped carefully though every channel known to man before settling with a show called Dance Mom's.

Finishing my cereal quickly, I sat there content listening to the sound of bicker mom's.

A few hours later, and a good few episodes of Dance Mom's later, my dad and Della joined me in the living room, "Oh is this that new show..um Dance Mom's or something like that?" Della exclaimed, as she  climbed on the couch beside me.

Nodding, I smiled at Della, "It's hilarious, these mom's are crazy for their children, and each of them think their their girl is the best," I told her, before I then began to explain to her what had already happened in the beginning of the episode.

My dad groaned, but joined us anyways on the couch.

Another couple hours later, we decided to break from the TV marathon, and prepare some lunch. 

After shoving our face with ramen noodles and grilled cheese sandwiches, we found our selves once again curled up on the couch. 

It was close to four when we finally decided we were done watching TV, Dance Mom's had ended two hours ago, and since then we haven't found anything worth more than a few minutes of our time.