TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Three

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter Three

As I pulled into Little Bee's exactly thirty minutes later, I noticed Mel's Black Ford Truck already parked towards the back of the parking lot.

 Laughing lightly, I couldn't hold back the smile that rose to my lips. Mel wasn't the best at parking, and because she had the habit of taking up half of two separate parking spots, she tends to stay as far away from other cars as possible when it came to parking.

 Swinging my bright yellow Chevy Cobalt into a parking space two down from Mel's truck, I cut the engine, and quickly grabbed my wallet, and phone before climbing out, and making my way towards Little Bee's.

Little Bee's is by far the BEST frozen yogurt place in town, and is me and Mel's favorite place to go when ever we are bored, or we need to have a serious conversation together, without her nosey mom trying to jump into our at every other moment.

The bell on top of the glass door announced my arrival as I walked through the door, and I immediately spotted Mel, sitting in the back corner, texting avidly on her smart phone.

Turning up with a smile, Mel jumped out of her seat, and came barreling towards me, "He finally did it!" She screamed, drawing a few heads her direction.     

Blushing lightly, Mel scowled at me when I fought to contain my laughter.   

After whispering her apologies to the other costumers, she dragged me back to the table she was previously occupying, and practically pushed me down in a seat.  "Tell me everything." I told her flatly. Mel sighed, and placed her arms on the table, before she over dramatically pretended to faint on the table, "Mel, who is he?" I demanded reaching forward, and pushing at her slightly.

Mel laughed lightly before straightening up in her seat, "Hunter!" She whisper screamed, cautious to keep her volume from disturbing the other costumers. After staring at her an eye brow raised, Mel sighed, "Hunter Grayson..." She tried, and when I still didn't know who she was talking about, she threw her hands up in defeat, "Tall...attractive...gray eyes....captain of the baseball team!" Mel practically screamed.

"OH...Ohhh. Hunter...okay, I got you." I said, finally realizing who she was talking about, "Wait! You and Hunter have a thing?" I asked confused, my voice raising slightly.

Mel nodded slowly, "Damn, I didn't tell you did I." She mumbled, hitting herself on the head, "Sh*t I'm sorry Corey, I just thought it was too good to be true, and wasn't going to tell you at first, and after a while, I just forgot you didn't know," Mel mumbled, her face completely expressing how bad she felt about not telling me.

I sighed and shook my head, "It's alright..." I told her quickly, "Remember besties share EVERYTHING, no lying next time!" I reminded her with a smile.

Smiling back, Mel nodded, "Of course! No lying," She confirmed with another smile.

"Gosh, tell me everything! How did it start? When did it start? Are you a couple now?" I threw questions at her quickly.

After a good hour later, and three helpings of frozen yogurt each, I knew everything about Mel's thing with Hunter, and had the details of how he asked her out, sweaty hands and everything.

When we were both about to explode with frozen yogurt, we tossed our cups into the trash can, and wandered out to the parking lot.

"You are such a lucky beeotch!" I finally decided, getting a blank stare from Mel.

After a moment, Mel gave me a smile, "It's so weird you know, I mean he could go for anyone right, and instead he wants me...It's doesn't make sense," She spoke in a rush.

I smiled, and shook my head at her oblivion, "Of course he wants you! You're like only the prettiest girl at school!" I shouted throwing my hands up in the air, trying to emphasise the truth behind my words.

Mel really was the prettiest girl at school, with her long blond hair, bright green eyes, and perfect complexion, she's complete model material. "Oh what ever!" Mel shouted bumping her shoulder into mine.

Rolling my eyes, I touched my phone, lighting up the screen to glance at the time, "Think what you want," I mumbled, "Well, I better get going. I kinda left without leaving my dad a note, and I hope I don't get it too much for leaving when he was asleep..." I muttered, giving Mel a small wave before climbing into my car, and pulling out.

Arriving home, I quickly cut the engine, and jumped out, jogging quickly to the front door.

Upon entering, I smelled the most delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Quickly following the smell, I stopped short when instead of my dad standing making dinner, there stood a female. Raising my eye brown, I cleared my throat loudly, which drew the girls attention. "Who the hell are you?" I wondered my voice slicing through the air.

Turning around quickly, her black hair whiped through the air lightly, and her carmel eyes stared at me with surprise. "Oh, you must be Corinne, I'm Della I'm your dad's-" She paused as my dad came into he kitchen,

"My dad's what?" I wondered staring straight at my dad, waiting for an answer.

My dad smiled at me, "She's my friend Corey, take a deep breath," My dad told me quickly.

I did as he said, and inhaled sharply.

I'm not going to lie, hearing that they were only friends made me want to scream with joy. I don't know if my dad was ready to move on from my mom, but I was not ready for him to move on.

Nodding slowly, I turned my attention to Della, who had turned her attention back to what ever she was making on the stove, "I'm sorry Della, I didn't mean to over react...it's just..." I couldn't come up with a way to successfully explain to her why I so rudely spoke to her, before I even knew who she was in my dad's life.

Della turned around again, and gave me a genuine smile, "It's quite aright dear, I understand, I lost my mother when I was a little younger than yourself, and it took me forever to let another woman even think about dating my father" She explained to me. I nodded, and glanced down at the stove, Della noticed my gaze and smiled, "It's stir fry," She answered my unasked question.

Sending her a smile, I decided I could come to like Della.

After eating dinner together, I excused myself to go get ready for bed. After a nice warm shower, I redressed in a pair of pajama shorts, and a spaghetti strapped shirt, before I  found myself wandering back down stairs. Just as I reached the bottom step, I faintly heard my dad, and Della talking.

"When are you going to tell her Adam?" I heard Della's voice in a hushed tone.

I turned my head to the side, straining to hear clearer, "She's not ready Della. You saw how she reacted when she saw you here, if she doesn't think you're just my friend, I'm not sure how she'll react. Just a while longer," He spoke clearly. Turning quickly, I fought back tears, and I ran up the steps, not caring that I made a loud noise as I made my way up, "COREY?" I heard my name being called loudly, as I hurried into my room, and shut the door.

I couldn't believe that my dad actually lied to me, it wasn't like him at all.

Sighing, I wiped away the tears the found their way down my cheeks, and slowly wandered over to my window.

Searching the forest edge, I finally spotted what I wanted to see, my wolf.

Grinning largely, I stared deeply into the shinning blue eyes, and found myself opening my window, and leaning against the window frame as I  stood listening to the trees hitting against each other as the wind wiped past them.

A moment after positioning myself comfortably against the window frame,  a loud knock pounded on my door, "Corey, open up please..." My dad spoke clearly through the door.

Fighting back words that could seep through my mouth at any moment, ones that wouldn't fix the situation, I remained silent, biting my tongue as my dad continued to pound on my door.

When he finally gave up, and I heard his feet thump down the stairs, I let the tears fall down my cheeks once again. Leaning my head against the window frame, I closed my eyes, I choked on the sobs as they left my lips.

After a few moments of tears, a whine came  from outside my window. Leaning my head forward, confusion overflowing through my body, I turned, and noticed the wolf, looking at me a high pitched whine leaving it's mouth.

I chuckled lightly, and reached up, dragging my hands along my cheeks, at the same time the wolf sunk to the ground, and looked up at me, it's beautiful blue eyes filled with what looked like sadness.

"You actually seem like you care," I whispered to the wolf. He perked up at my voice, and turned his head slightly to the side. Smiling brightly, I laughed again, "How come you come here?" I asked the wolf, acting like it could actually reply to me.

After a moment more of silence, I sighed, and I leaned my head back onto the window frame, and I continued looking at the wolf.

"You know, I should probably hate you," I explained to the wolf, and he whined loudly as if he understood my words. "You know, I should hate you, but I don't," I told him, feeling stupid in that moment for talking to a animal that couldn't talk back to me. "And now I'm talking to a animal that doesn't even know what I'm saying," I sighed, bringing my hands up to massage my temples. A odd sound, that almost sounded like a chuckle, came from the wolf, and it instantly brought a smile to my face, "I like you," I whispered finally.

The wolf made another weird sound, and again, it brought a smile to my face, this time bigger than the last.

When a loud howl rang through the night a few moments later, my wolf stood to his feet, but instead of instantly running away like last time, he looked up at me, as if asking if I was going to be alright if he left.

Nodding slowly, I gave the wolf a smile, and watched as he ran off into the woods, the only indication of his presence was a small dent in the grass where he had previously laid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Note From The Author:

hm, not much to say...Um, sorry if there is any mistakes, I wrote this pretty fast...oh and well what I said last chapter still stands, I will only be focusing on pieces that get a response. So if you want me to post regularly...please VOTE and COMMENT on this chapter, and well if you feel like it, go ahead and press that FAN button too:)

Thanks for reading this:)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

~J

----------------------------------

Copyrighted Material

All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------