TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirteen

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter Thirteen

Sucking in a deep breath, I took in his words. The fear of that howling wolf being Wolfy was literally eating away at my insides, and I let my eyes briefly leave my dad to land on Della. She had a confused/scared look spread across her face, one that was most likely spread across mine as well.

Flicking my eyes back to my dad, I opened my mouth to protest, but Della beat me to it, "Adam, they are wild animals, it's their nature to howl, you can't do killing them because they do what all wolves do," She spoke softly.

I watched carefully as my dad's hard expression softened at Della's words for a brief moment, but as her voice faded, his hard expression returned almost instantly, "They are horrible animals," My dad spit, making me cringe. 

My dad's words had so much hate in them, it had my guilt rising quickly as my thoughts wandered to Wolfy. My father would hate the fact that I found Wolfy so comfortable to be around. "You know some people actually find wolves as beautiful creatures," I mumbled softly, defending Wolfy, in hopefully a discrete manner.

Turning towards me quickly, my dad stared at me confused, "You of all people should know where I am coming from," My dad spoke harshly, having me take a step backwards.

"I do know where you are coming from," I shouted back, "But that doesn't mean I like of accept the fact that you are going to take out your anger of mom's death on just any wolf," I practically screamed, throwing my hands up in the air.

My dad froze after I said this, and I almost instantly felt bad for bringing up mom. 

Staring at me, his expression shocked, it suddenly hardened, and my dad turned on his heals, and began walking towards the door. "Adam wait!" Della shrieked hurrying after him, and wrapping her hands around his arm, pulling him to a stop. "Please don't," She mumbled softly.

Watching as my dad, closed his eyes tightly, I wanted to join Della in the begging, but stopped myself in hope that Della would somehow get through to him. I don't know why Della was so against my dad hunting down a wolf,  but I was thankful she was, in hope it would in turn prevent my dad killing any wolf, that wolf possibly Wolfy.

Pulling his arm from Della's grasp, my dad yanked the door open quickly, and stormed out the door.

Shocked, I stared after him for a moment, until I realized he was really going to do it, "DAD!" I screamed, chasing after him quickly.  

When I reached him at the edge of the woods, I grabbed onto his arm, and spun him around to face me, putting his back to the trees. "You can't do this, let it go," I begged.

Meeting my gaze, I watched as my dad's eyes filled with tears, "I have to do this," He mumbled, his voice breaking slightly.

Shaking my head quickly, off in the corner of my eye, I swear I saw a pair of blue eyes staring back at me.

 Brushing it off as my imagination, I prayed that it was only my fear of the howling wolf being Wolfy that was playing with my mind, and turned my attention to my dad, "No, you don't have to go kill a poor animal," I spoke softly.

"My wife...Your mother, was murdered by a wolf, and you have so much sympathy for those creatures..." My dad spoke, not understanding why I cared so much if he killed a wolf.

Feeling tears fill my eyes quickly, I bit my tongue, and took a deep breath, willing myself to hold it together, "Not all wolves are bad," I finally managed to choke out. "Please just let the howling go..." I spoke softly,  "Do you hear howling right now? I don't... maybe you can get some sleep," I suggested, forcing a smile on my lips. Considering it for a moment, my dad suddenly shook his head quickly,  turned away from me, and began walking into the trees,  "I will hate you if you do this!" I screamed after him, not sure if I had it in myself to actually hate him, but I knew it he ended up doing something to Wolfy, for some reason, I just know I wouldn't be able to forgive him.