Author's Note

Yes, this is the end. It's bittersweet for me, and in sure for all of you too.

First, I want to again thank JessicaMarie72 for allowing me to use her original idea of humans being turned into Cybertronians for this book.

And I would like to thank all of you, readers, who have walked (and sometimes crawled) through this book with me, all the way to the end. I am truly grateful for all your reads, votes, and most importantly, supportive comments. This book would not have finished without you. I'm sure you recall that long hiatus I had the beginning of 2016 I believe, or perhaps it was 2015. Regardless, it's touched me that you all picked up this book the moment it restarted, and for that I can't thank you enough for that.

I know that most of you are aware of a new book I started, called "Burn," and though it has much anticipation I am reluctant to start it. I have another (Transformers) idea that has really started to take root, and now I'm torn (details are in my conversation, so I won't say much here).

Once again thank you all so much for your support. As sad as I am to finish this book, I am also relieved to see that it has grown so much and finished so strong.

Many thanks,

Fanfic_Fanatic13