DISCLAIMER

You really want me to go in there and tell him there's no hope? That the practical love of his life is no where to be found?

Kim Crawford was asked to keeps the infamous pop star, Ricky Weaver, safe in witness protection almost two months ago. With the thugs after Ricky behind bars, and the conspiracy ending, the two thought they could head home without any other problems.

They thought wrong.

Jasmine Kang, Ricky's love from their protection days, has now been kidnapped by the international rouge teen spy, Shane Mason. Now, the new group at Witness Protection will stop at nothing to find Shane and put him back behind bars, and save Jasmine.

Will Ricky and Kim be able to save her before it's too late? Or will Mission Jasmine end in tragedy?

..........♡..........

D I S C L A I M E R / C O P Y R I G H T

© 2015. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

This story is a Kickin' It/I Didn't Do It fanfiction based inside of both universes. In this combined universe, Lindy and Logan don't really exist (they're merely alter-ego's for Kim Crawford and Ricky Weaver).

I officially state here that I do not own any of the Kickin' It/I Didn't Do It characters, places, or other elements involved in the shows. Anything of my own creation, I do own.

..........♡..........

O R I G I N A L. P O S T I N G.

Start: December 25th, 2014

End: August 30th, 2015

Edited: TBA

Re-posted: January 2017

..........♡..........

S T A T E M E N T. F R O M. M E.

This story was originally posted to my main account - Smilie254. It has now been moved here as this account is now for fanfictions. If you have any questions about the switch, PM me on either profile.

This story has yet to be edited from the first draft. Though every chapter was edited to the best of my ability before they were originally posted. On that note-

I hope you all enjoy!

.