PART 34

A/N: sorry for the long was wait for this next chapter

Pov: Mitch

It's been months into the tour and we're on a break. Avi and I well we still weren't really together. Although we did make out several times before the concerts.

I was at Avi's explaining to him how Scott almost broke up with Alex because of me. It was my fault I didn't stop him when he started kissing me.

It's always the old feelings that come up that's why me and Avi never made anything official.

"He'll come to his senses Mitch, he knows it was a mistake." Avi said

"I don't know how I can make this better. I just make everything worse." I said

"Is he still with Alex?"

"Yeah I think so."

"Why dont we make us official so there are no more mistakes?"

"Take me on a date first Avi God." I said smiling

That was something I loved about him. He could make me smile when everything was falling apart.

"Tomorrow? A date?" he asked

"Where to?"

"It's a surprise"

We cuddled and watched hours of tv. The perfect way to end the day but you know how I always mess everything up.

Eventually I was on Avi's lap kissing him gentally. Our lips perfectly moving together.

I don't really know who made the next move but not long after we were in his room. We learned not to do anything in the living room anymore. Thanks Kevin.

He was on top of me our clothes were scattered across the floor. We had nothing on.

You would think that there's nothing wrong with this and in the moment there wasn't.

Our bodies were pressed together. Avi trailing kisses all over my body. On my collarbone all the way down to my thighs.

I couldn't take it anymore I wanted him so badly.

I carefully instructed Avi what to do but it was like he was a natural at it. He was so gental and so damn good at it.

He put a condom on and entered me.

"It's not hurting is it?" He asked

"No daddy keep going."

"Oh daddy fuck!" I moaned every time he thrusted into me.

He hit the right spot every time like He had done it a million times before.

My nails were digging into his back.

"Mitchie you're so good." he lowly moaned

Our bodies moved together perfectly.

"Daddy. Im. Gonna. Come."

He thrusted harder and faster until we both came.

He kissed me lightly.

"That was perfect Mitchie." He said kissing me all over

"Yes is was daddy."

"Shower?"

"Sure."

A/N: That was like the first time writing any kind of smut in the fanfic anyways hopefully it wasn't too terrible