PART 14

POV: Avi

"So what do you want to do?" Mitch asked

"Well there's a lot of things I'd like to do to you" I said

"What!" Mitch was shocked

"I meant with you!" I tried to convince him

"I'm sure." He said unconvinced "I mean there is a lot I'd like to do to you, daddy."

He gave me a wink and exited the room. I stood there for a minute before I went to follow him.

Mitch was in the living room searching for a movie to watch. He was bent over showing his little ass. It was nice to say the least.

"Stop" he scolded

"Stop what?" I questioned

"You keep staring at me, its annoying" he said

"How is that annoying?" I asked

"You said I asked a lot of questions." He said annoyed "And because Scott always does it, so I don't find it that flattering."

"Oh" I said "Guess I'll stop then."

"You have crappy movies." He said more annoyed

"Well there is a thing called Netflix." I told him

"Netflix and chill, I like your thinking." He said with a smirk

"You know that's not what I meant" I said angrily at mostly myself because I didn't know how I was going to handle myself around him.

We watched whatever Mitch decided on watching. He also insisted that I fixed popcorn and turned all the lights off. It didn't do much good because of the sun shining through the curtains.

He sat on one side of the couch and I sat on the other. I tried to focuse on what Mitch decided that we watch but unfortunately I still couldn't. I was constantly looking over at him.

"Avi" Mitch said quietly like he didn't want to bother me half way through the movie.

"Yeah?"

"I'm cold." He said sadly

"Well maybe you should've kept your pants on." I told him

"Rude." He said now mad at me

"I was joking Mitchie. There is a cover right there." I said pointing to the cover that was beside the couch.

He grabbed the cover and snuggled up in it but still seemed dissatisfied.

"Something wrong?" I asked

"No" he said plainly and turned his attention to the movie.

At that point I just wanted to go over to him wrap him up in my arms and cuddle with him until he was happy again. I restrained myself from doing that.

The movie finally caught my attention and despite only watching part of the first half it was still pretty interesting.

Mitch then disrupted it and stood in front of the TV with the blanket still wrapped around him.

"May I help you?" I asked smiling up at him

"Yes" he said sitting on my lap and cuddling up to my chest. I wrapped the blanket around him that had fallen off.

"Better?"

"A lot better"

Scott ended up texting Mitch soon after the movie ended. He basically was wondering where Mitch was and saying he couldn't live without him any longer.

I got annoyed by that because Mitch then decided it was best that he went back home.

I helped him pack and yet again watched him undress and redress. He was so confident with himself that he could get practically naked in front of me. And again he scolded me for looking. It was something I found hard not to do.

"Bye Mitchie." I said

"Bye" he said giving me a hug "I had a great time."

"Your saying that like we went on a date." I joked

"Well if it was a date that would be a pretty good one." He said

"Maybe we should make a date." I told him

"You would want to go on a date with me?" He laughed "You need to slow down but who knows maybe"

With that he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

I was all alone until Kevin came back tonight.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! Anyway thanks for reading! I'm glad this story has came as far as it did I never expected that much from it.