PART 7

A/N: There is a POV change so it will be Mitch's pov

POV: Mitch

We got finished playing the game and we were still sat around the table and I was still on Avi's lap. I very much enjoyed being close to him lately.

We soon all agreed that it was time to go out and eat and we sat arguing about what restaurant to go to for a while.

Kevin finally settled our argument like he always does and we settled on a restaurant to go to.

"Okay, so who is riding with who, because I don't have room for all of us in my car." Kirstie said

"I don't care as long as I get to ride with Avi." I said

"Yeah I bet you would like to ride Avi too." Scott joked and laughed

"Shut up Hoying, that's not completely true." I said defensively

Avi seemed a little awkward about it and got up making me have to get up from his lap.

"Well, I guess you all can ride with me and Avi and Mitch will ride together." Kirstie said "will that work?"

Everyone agreed except Avi. He was being stubborn.

"I don't want to drive." He said

"You don't have to I will." I said and he nodded

"Okay, then come on." I said grabbing his hand and going to the car.

Most of the car ride was silent. We both really didn't speak. The radio was the only thing filling the silence.

Avi after a while turned the radio down and spoke up.

"What did you mean when you said to Scott that 'that isn't completely true'" he asked

"Maybe you will find out." I said with a wink making him blush. He seems to do that a lot lately and I had a big affect on him. I liked messing with him a bit but I couldn't say that what I had said wasn't entirely just to mess with him."Anyway we are here."

We all sat at a big round table together. Of course I sat next to Avi and Jeremy was next to him. Kevin was on the other side of me.

We all enjoyed the meal talking with each other.

"I'm so proud of you guys and your album." Jeremy said

"Thanks so much." Scott said "It was a lot of hard work and I'm glad its doing so well."

We were all glad it was doing well we have some really great fans.

Through out our conversation I scooted my chair closer to Avi and he didn't seem to mind because he scooted closer to me.

"Hey" I whispered to him so the others wouldn't notice

  "Hey" he whispered back

"I really like this." I said to him

  "What? Being close to me."

"No, this restaurant and hanging out with our friends." I said

  "Oh" he said a bit sad

"I was kidding." I told him and that made him smile

After we all finished eating everyone headed out to Kirstie's car and Avi and I were the last ones out.

We got stopped by a women before we could make it outside.

"I'm sorry, but I just have to say, you guys are a really cute couple." She said kindly

Avi didn't know what to say to this he was shocked at her comment.

"Thank you." I told her and we went to the car and I started driving.

"You know Avi, we look so much like a couple we should be one." I said

A/N: Hope you guys liked it and sorry for not updating for a while