PART 1

POV: Mitch

"Hey Mitch we got rehearsal today." Scott said as he entered my room

"I don't wanna. I'm too tired." I said laying back on my bed

"We have to go, like now. Do you want me to carry you there?" Scott asked

"Yes please." I begged him

"Alright." He said and picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder.

He carried me all the way to the living room and was proceeding to carry me to his car but Alex gave off a jealous look so he put me down.

"Aww now I have to walk." I wined not wanting to go but I did.

Scott drove to where we were meeting, Kirstie and Jeremy's house, and I didn't take too long to get there.

"Mitchie!" Avi said from across the room. "You're here!"

We were rehearsing our original songs from our album for the upcoming tour. The rehearsals were irregular thing at the moment since tour wasn't anytime soon.

"Avi!" I called back at him. "Why are you so excited?"

"Because I love hearing your angelic voice." He said smiling

"Aw thanks babe." I said smiling back

"Hey guys." Kirstie said "We can rehearse in the living room." And we all followed her to the living room and began working.

We worked hard practicing and rearranging some little things for live performances. We sang some of the covers from our album as well.

We went through most of our songs before taking a break.

I was sitting next to Scott with my head on his shoulder because I was still tired.

"Hey guys do you want anything to eat? Kirstie and I are going out to get some food." Kevin said and Avi quickly told him what he wanted.

"I'll go with you guys. Want anything Mitch?" Scott asked and I nodded my head no

I want you to stay I don't want to be left alone. I thought in my head.

"Okay well we'll be right back." Kevin said and they left.

I sat back in the sofa I was sitting in trying to comfortable. I then started scrolling through Instagram and Twitter.

"Hey Mitchie." Avi said quietly

"Yes daddy?" I replied

"Um I uh.. well never mind." He said

"Avi you can tell me anything. What is it?" I asked him.

"Its nothing never mind. Its just..well I guess if you're tired ...um you could come over here and cuddle with me..or whatever." He said shyly and I could help but smile.

"Sure" I said and went over to the sofa he was sitting in and I put my legs on his lap and my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me squeezing me gently.

"I was right you know." He said

"What about?" I asked

"You have a voice of an angel." He said with a big smile

I couldn't help but blush and smile. He was the sweetest person ever.

"Thanks" was all I said and our conversation died down and I became sleepier.

Soon Avi had fallen asleep and I took the opportunity to do the same.

A/N: Wow so a lot of Mavi in this chapter anyway hope you guys like it so far. Its kinda a bit short but oh well. Leave a comment on what you think about it.