PART 18

A/N: I really enjoyed writing this chapter :)

POV: Mitch

I went back to my room to see what he needed help with.

He was tangled up in the pajama pant that I had given him.

"These are confusing." Avi sad sadly

He was like a two year old. He was cute but yet annoying at the same time.

"There not confusing you're just drunk." I told him

"Yeah I guess so." He said "help me?"

"Sure"

"Yay!"

I helped him get untangled from the pants. I sat on my knees while he was standing up so I could help him get them on. "Okay one leg at a time now." He did as he was told, but very badly.

He was very unsteady and had to hold onto my shoulders to keep his balance. Which wasn't that great because I couldn't move and he was still wobbling everywhere and I was dangerously close to his privates.

We managed to get them on which was relieving.

"Oh! I've always loved these!" He said excitedly

He had found a pair of my heels and decided to try to put them on. He actually somehow managed to.

"I make these high heels work." He said smiling

"Take them off before you hurt yourself." I told him

He did so and also took off his jacket and shirt getting the pajama shirt I gave him.

"Need any help with that?" I asked standing up

"Yeah, please."

I got the shirt and was going to put it over his head but instead he started tickling me.

"Avi stop!" I said fighting to get away from him

"Okay" he said and stopped then picked me up laying me on the bed.

He was now on top of me grabbing my arms and pinning me down so I couldn't move.

"Don't please don't tickle me." I begged sounding like a child.

He came really close our faces only centimetres apart.

"I won't, Mitchie, don't worry." He said our lips brushing against each other as he spoke.

"Okay, good." I said still just as close to him

He let go of one of my arms and gently ran his finger against my jaw line.

In that moment it took every thing I had in me not to kiss him.

He let go of my other arm resting on his elbow and now our bodies were even closer. This was unbearable.

"You're so beautiful." He said admiring my features.

We just stayed there a while staring at each other occasionally smiling.

He then layed more on his side then ran his hand down my stomach and hem of my shirt.

He sloppily traced his hand under my shirt.

"Sorry, I just like admiring all of your features." He said and sat up and sitting on the edge of my bed.

I got off the bed and stood in front of him. "Do you?"

"Yes a lot."

I then took off my shirt and sat on his lap one leg on each side of him. He seemed to enjoy that.

His hand ran all over my body. He traced the outline of the tattoos on my arms.

"I really like your tattoos." He said

"You should get some." I said

He nodded and pulled me closer. We were both shirtless and pressed together. What was I doing?

He started tracing my jawline again.

"I wish I could just kiss you." He said running his thumb on the bottom of my lip

"Do it." I said

He looked shocked

"Please"