PART 3

POV: Avi

I drove first to Mitch's house. On the way there we didn't talk much only listening to the music on the radio.

"Hey Avi" Mitch said

"Yeah?" I replied

"What if Mavi was real, like could that even be a possibility. I'm just curious." He said

I didn't know really what to say do I tell him that it is a possibility. That I don't really know what I'm feeling right now.

"Oh yeah Mavi is totally possible." I joked and he laughed

"You know I kinda wish you were serious sometimes, but I don't know if it would ever work out." He said simply

We got to Mitch's house and he went in and I waited in the car. He came out about twenty minutes later with to bags and he put them in the trunk. Next stop my house.

********

We got back and they all had decided on what movie we were going to watch. Scott and kevin had a sofa and Jeremy and Kirstie had the other one. That left the floor for me and Mitch.

I remember, looking back on things, when we were on the sing off, how I used to have a big crush on Kirstin. I'm almost positive that Mitch had a crush on me back then. Things have changed since then and I'm questioning some things.

Me and Mitch sat in the floor wrapped up together in a blanket. I felt him put his head on my shoulder and I could help but wrap my arms around him. He scooted closer so we could cuddle. I was loving this.

The others didn't notice our cuddle session. They were too focused on the movie, which I had a hard time doing.

I was completely distracted by Mitch. I know I'm not gay. I like girls. I don't think I'm bi. What am I even thinking I don't like him like that. No way. I couldn't be.

"How did you guys like the movie?" Kirstie asked us

Its already over? I thought I must have been really distracted

"Oh I loved it! but Avi couldn't tell you because I heard him murmur something about being to distracted on me." Mitch said sitting up and gave me a wink

"What?" I said I must have said some things aloud. Oh no, what else did he hear.

"Omg Mavi" Scott said "its so real."

"Awww!" Kirstie said

"No it's not guys stop." I said I felt myself blushing its a good thing the lights were off and no one could see me.

"Alright Avi we believe you." Kevin said but he didn't seem like he meant it.

"Well how about another movie guys?" Jeremy asked getting off the subject

*********

We arranged that Mitch and Scott take the guest bedroom, since they share most of the time anyway and Kevin and I got the two sofas.

I was all settled in laying on the sofa and I scrolled through my social medias for a while before going to sleep. A moment later Scott had came in the living room.

"Hey Avi"

"Yeah?"

"Mitch wants you to go in there with him." He said

"Tell him I'm fine here." I told him

"Yeah I kinda tried that but he kept pushing me off the bed. He is little but man is he strong." He told me

"Yeah alright" I said defeated and started walking to the guest bedroom.

A/N: Hope you guys are liking this. I've put a lot of Mavi in it and I kinda love it. Next update soon. I'm trying to update everyday. Sorry for any mistakes.