PART 13

POV: Avi

Kevin did more than just interrupt. He ruined my chance. I gave him an angry glance. Mitch didn't say anything but he nodded his head.

"Oh" Kevin said "Must have been serious considering the death stare Avi is giving me, sorry guys."

"Its okay" Mitch said quietly like he didn't want to touch on the subject in any way.

We continued eating, mostly in silence. It was very uncomfortable and Mitch seemed to want to leave.

"Well, I will be going out, like right now." Kevin said standing up and putting his plate in the sink. "So, you guys will have most of the day to yourselves."

Kevin left as Mitch and I finished. Mitch seemed more himself and less uncomfortable when Kevin left.

"I will help you with the dishes." Mitch said

"You don't have to." I told him "You can go back home if you want."

"And why would I want to go home?"

He started cleaning the dishes. I decided to help him. I washed and I let him rinse and dry them.

To make it more fun I started singing and Mitch joined it. We sang and he started dancing. We had the best time you could washing dishes.

After we did that I went to my room to get my charger and Mitch followed.

"You don't always have to follow me like a lost puppy." I said

"I'm not, I'm going to do things too." He said

I got into my room and went to find my charger.

Mitch started taking his pants off.

"Um, Mitchie, What are you doing?" I asked wondering why he was doing that.

"I hate pants and this shirt is uncomfortable as fuck." He said then going to my closet and grabbing one of my shirts that is two times to big for him. He took his shirt off and put mine on.

At that moment I wish my phone was charged. Seeing him in one of my shirts that went almost to his knees.

Subconsciously I went over to him and grabbed his waist pulling him closer. He was surprised by it but didn't mind one bit.

"I like this." Mitch said looking up at me.

"Me too." I said "a lot"

He smiled up at me and then wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug. I hugged him back tightly. I wanted more than this but I was happy with it.

He pulled away from the hug and stood on his tip toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at the gesture and he gave me a smile back.

He went and got his phone from the table beside my bed where I put it last night. I watched him as he did so.

"You know I would probably stare at you like you do me if you didn't have pants on." He said

I then pretended like I was going to take my pants off. Mitch gave me a look suggesting that I should do it. He walked over closer to me put his hands on mine tugging down my pants.

I wasn't expecting that at all from him. I was mostly joking about it.

"No Mitchie I wasn't actually going to" I told him pulling my pants up.

"You're no fun." He said "Anyway what do you wanna do today?"

A/N: This is a bit shorter than usual but I wanted to update twice. Hope you like it.