PART 32 ;)

A/N: I am thinking of making this only 40 parts but what to you guys think should I make it longer?

Pov: Avi

The longer we made out the less clothes were on us. By this time we only had underwear and honestly I didn't want to stop.

"Avi...please." Mitch begged

"I don't know of I can." I said

"Daddy please."

"Fuck. But I don't have a condom or anything."

"Okay then." Mitch had an evil smirk on his face

Oh god what was going to happen.

He sat up and so did I.

"Daddy, stand up now." he demanded

I did as he said and he stood up kissing me while undoing my pants. Then he dropped to his knees.

"Oh fuck"

And it just seemed just as he was, how do I not put this lightly, out my dick in his mouth someone none other than Kevin walked in the front door.

"Hey! I'm ho- WHAT THE..." he yelled and children what he said next surprised is all. "FUDGE I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE DOING IT."

To say the slightest Kevin may have heared noices from my room from my late night with my laptop. But that's not really the point we were shocked.

"We haven't" I began as I zipped my pants back up.

"Oh dudes I'm okay with it!" he said "just get a room okay thanks. I guess I'll go back out then let you do, well do each other."

And he left.

"Want to continue what we started?" Mitch asked

A/N: idk what this has actually came to but this was meant to be a funny fanfic sooo but smut will be later ya thirsty bitches (ily)