PART 11

POV: Mitch

Avi was in the kitchen making some popcorn and I was sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket Avi had given me.

While I was waiting I checked all my texts and notifications I got. Scott told me he had got back home safely and that Jeremy gave him a ride home since I had taken his only way of transport to Avi's and hadn't came back. I made sure I texted him back telling him that I might end up staying overnight at Avi's.

Avi came back with a big bowl of popcorn and sat down. I scooted as close as I could to him when he sat down with the bowl in his lap.

I grabbed the remote and pressed play to start the movie.

I went to reach some popcorn that Avi had set in his lap but when went to grab some it wasn't popcorn. Avi had moved the bowl and put it on the table in front of us. I had accidentally grabbed Avi's privates.

"Oh my! I'm sorry Avi I thought the popcorn was still there." I said embarrassed as hell.

"Um its okay Mitch." He said face red with embarrassment also "The popcorn is on the table now."

"I see that." I said

"You know Mitch" Avi said

"Yeah?"

"You can let go of me down there now."

I quickly pulled my hand away from him and apologizing immensely.

"I'm so sorry" I said again

"Its okay really." He said trying to make things less awkward "Can we share the cover please?"

"Yeah sure." I said letting him have some if the cover. He covered his lap with it but seemed a bit uncomfortable and kept switching positions the way he was sitting awkwardly.

As the movie went on we eventually scooted as close as possible to each other and cuddling. I kept glancing up at Avi and loving the way he was so interested in the movie.

Avi's phone had started going off during the middle of the movie.

When he checked it he didn't seem to happy at what he saw.

"Something wrong?" I asked

"No" He said hesitantly "It's just Kevin. He said he is on is way back."

"Okay" I said but I didn't entirely believe him. Something was up but I chose to ignore it because he would tell me when he was ready. I knew Kevin would be back eventually but he got something else other than just a text from Kevin.

We continued watching the movie and soon Kevin arrived somewhat surprised that I was there.

"Oh hey Mitch." Kevin greeted "Didn't know you where here."

"Hey Kev." I said

"Well I'm just going to let you two cuddle. I will be upstairs." He said embarrassed like he had walked in on someone naked or something. "Let me know if you guys go any further than cuddling so I can put my headphones in or leave."

"Kevin! We're friends nothing is going to happen." I said

"Yeah Kev, now go upstairs." Avi told him

"Alright if you say so." Kevin said defensively and headed upstairs.

"Can you believe him?" I said

"Yeah I can." Avi said "everything he said is true you know."

"Shut up!" I said "no its not."

"Whatever you say Mitchie. Avi said "Let's get back to the movie."

And so we did until I started drifting off to sleep.

"Mitchie, wake up." Avi said softly rocking me so I would wake up.

"I wanna stay here." I said

"You can stay here." Avi said "I already told Scott you were staying here."

"No, I mean, I want to stay here, in your arms." I said sleepily

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I can't believe this story has gotten over 2k reads! Thank you all!