Part 1: Want To Know A Secret?

My straight long blonde hair with brown roots was thrown up into a ponytail. My hazel eyes were spitting out tears. Allison, just calm down. Ok:

My name is Allison Dwane, well it used to be. I am fifteen. My abusive father decided to give me up while my loving mother was dead from cancer. I was on a train with my brother going to be picked up by our new family.

Danny was extremely sick. No one would help me. I knew he was dying. I just didn't know when. No one will help me, there isn't even a doctor on this train. I was ridiculously petrified about leaving my home. My real home was in Birmingham. Now I was on my way to London. I had to give up everything I grew up with as a little girl.

We were the last people on the train. Every other cabin was empty. I feel us come to a stop. I freeze. I didn't want to move an inch. I had to get help for Danny but I didn't want to have a new family. Someone walks in. I look over at the tall woman drying my tears.

"It's time to go." She states the obvious giving me a half smile. "They are waiting for you." I sit there staring at her blankly gripping Danny's hand tightly. It takes twenty minutes of coaxing until I am ready. I scoop him up, wrapping his favorite knit blanket around his little cold body. 

Small white pieces of snow were falling down to the ground covered in at least two inches. I grab our tiny suitcases with my other hand holding him close to me. I walk off the train. I look around. How was I supposed to know what family? I stand in the same place until each person is on the train. The only people left are eight confused teenage boys and girls. I sigh before walking up to the group.

"Hello?" I ask looking up at them. "Excuse me, are you looking for us?" They look down at us.

"Yup!" Blue eyes says popping the 'p'.

"Good." I reply.

"Is he ok?" Blondie questions motioning towards Danny. I shake my head.

"No. I-I don't know. H-he's sick. Really-really sick." I slur. Brownie reaches for him. I hesitate before reluctantly placing him in his arms. Black hair takes our bags. I didn't really want to go with them at all. I follow them down the sidewalk anway. We come to a red van. Everyone gets inside.

"You coming?" Curly asks. I bite my lip then climb in. We are riding for fifteen minutes when we come to a complete stop. I open my eyes to see that we are at a giant building. I turn my head. I quickly start to panic.

"Where is Danny?" I choke out.

"Niall and Liam took him down the road to a doctor." Blue eyes answers.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I yell.

"He'll be fine." Black hair tries calming me down.

"I don't care if you think he will be fine! I don't want my little brother alone with two complete strangers! I don't know any of you people! You think I would be ok with this?!" I shriek, not even caring we were in a closed in car.

"I can take you over." Blue eyes offers.

"Yes." I say immediately. I pull myself out. I follow behind him quickly. We FINALLY get there, walking inside.

"What?" Blondie asks. I don't say anything picking up Danny out of Brownie's arms.

"If I can't get descriptions right now can I at least know your names?" I question cradling Dan.

"Louis."

"Niall."

"Liam."

"The boy with black hair is Zayn, the boy with curly hair is Harry, the girl with curly brown medium length brown hair is Eleanor, the girl with blonde hair is Perrie." Louis explains.

"The girl with brown hair and brown eyes is Danielle." Liam finishes.

"What was with the cameras at the train station?" I lift my head up.

"Uhhh..." Niall trails off.

"And what are you doing with four British guys?"

"Our-. Uh. Our job?" It comes out as a question from Louis's mouth.

=============================================================================

Danny was taken right into the hospital after his face turned blue and he wouldn't stop coughing. That was about five minutes after I learned their names. Louis, my new 'dad', dragged me to the store to get me food once it slipped out of my mouth that I haven't eaten a full meal in almost a week. He bought me a water bottle, a box of granola bars, a little snack box thing, and a cup of pomagranate seeds. I am trying the fruit seed stuff. It is pretty good. Things have actually gotten pretty tense with the things we have been talking about, even to the point where we stop because we are so frusterated.

"You're not the only one who has been hurt. My parents got divorced when I was really little." Louis snaps. I turn to him.

"Well try this: I don't even remember my mum! I haven't had a real conversation with my dad in years and you have the nerve to feel sorry for yourself!" I scream. People with big cameras come running over swarming around us. Louis grabs my hand. "Don't touch me!" I rip my hand from his grasp.

"Trust me. Just this once. Please?" Louis begs. I grunt before taking his hand. He takes off running. I look over my shoulder.

"They are following us." I tell him.

"S***." He mumbles under his breath. I hear screams. I look back again. Girls were running while screaming and holding flashy posters. He pulls me into an alley. We lean against the wall. "I didn't know." Louis whispers.

"I didn't know either." I whisper back. My head falls. "I'm sorry for yelling.

"Don't be." Louis replies.

"Why were those people following us? What do they want?" I ask.

"Want to know a secret?" Louis smiles.

"Yeah." I roll my eyes.

"Earlier you were asking about our job. We decided not to tell you because on top of Danny. We are in a famous boy band."

"Sure you are." I squint at him.

"What do you want me to do to prove it?" Louis crosses his arms.

"Sing." I laugh.

"We are hiding though." Louis whines.

"Just do it." I cross my arms.

"Fine." Louis huffs. "Hands are silent." My jaw drops. "Voices numb. Tried to scream out my lungs. It makes this, harder."

"Something else." I smirk.

"Um. Got one. Ok. You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea. And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations out of secrets that I keep, though it makes no sense to me." Louis sings softly.

"Another. Something more...rock."

“Her name is Noelle, I have a dream about her. She rings my bell, I got gym class in half an hour. Oh, how she rocks, in Keds and tube socks. But she doesn’t know who I am. And she doesn’t give a d*** about me. Cause I’m just a teenage dirtbag baby! Yeah, I’m just a teenage dirtbag baby! Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me! Ooo. Her boyfriend’s a d***, and he brings a gun to school. And he’d simply kick, my a** if he knew the truth. He lives on my block, and drives an IROC, but he doesn’t know who I am. And he doesn’t give a d*** about me. Cause I’m just a teenage dirtbag baby! Yeah, I’m just a teenage dirtbag baby! Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me! Ooo. Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn’t know what she’s missin’! Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn’t know what she’s missin’! Man, I feel like mold, it’s prom night and I am lonely. Low and behold, she’s walking over to me, this must be fake, my lips start to shake. How does she know who I am? And why does she give a d*** about me? I’ve got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby. Come with me Friday, don’t say ‘maybe’. I’m just a teenage dirtbag baby like you. Ooo. Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn’t know what she’s missin’! Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn’t know what she’s missin’!” It seemed like he really was in a boy band. It surprised me on what he could do. Then his voice was combined with the others'. The fact that he told me this secret, that wasn't really a secret, and was worried about telling me, told me that I could probably trust him.