23 || 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Osa, just stay behind me," Don says. "Everything will be ok--"

"Shut up!" The girl roars at us. Whimpering, I wrapped my tail around Donnie's leg and hid most of my body behind him. I'm such a child... "Who are you, freaks? You look like no rescue team." She hissed.

"Survivors," Donnie had the courage to speak. "Surviving like you."

"You shouldn't exist! You're all a real-life version of the ogre himself." The woman growled.

"Please, don't shoot. We have mouths to feed..." Mikey begged.

"Does it look like I care?"

"Please, just let us leave," I whisper, moving to the side. She watched me like a hawk as Donnie, Raph, and Mikey move closer to the staircase with me. The female prisoner kept pointing the gun directly at us. And I could tell that she was itching to pull that trigger.

Somehow we made it out alive.

****

"Get everyone in the cell block and lock it up." Donnie got us back to cell block A and shut the gate behind us as Raph guarded the door with a fully loaded gun. Even though he didn't know how to use it, maybe it might scare the prisoner enough so she'll leave us alone.

Leo came out from his cell and leans over the railing to see Mikey locking the gate. "What's going on?" Our leader asked aloud.

"There's a live prisoner here with a gun," I replied looking up at him.

"You're serious?" Leonardo found it hard to believe, but it made sense why a few surviving prisoners might still be her after all of this. He just needed to confirm if there were more.

"Yes, Leo! We need to keep this block secure." Mikey raised his voice with great concern.

Leonardo didn't even use the stairs, he just leaps off the railing and made a perfect landing like he owned parkour.

"What's going on?" Patience looks out of her cell as I ran up the stairs and passed by her.

"A living prisoner with a gun. Where's Stan?" Donnie answered.

"He's checking the infirmary alone," Patience replied.

Donnie groaned out loud. "Get him back here, it isn't safe right now." He left her sight by coming into the cell I slept in last night. Patience ran down the stairs and disappears to find the only human in our group...

"Does this mean we have to leave?" I asked, getting on the top bunk as Donnie checked his tablet with the security cameras.

"We're not leaving. We got here, took it as our own, and I know Leo is not going to give it up either." He switched through screens on the device. His eyes widen when he got to a certain picture. Donatello tossed the tablet on his bed and left the cell in a hurry.

Curious, I reach down to see what he got a look at.

It doesn't look good...

****

"Block A. That's my place, freak." The girl held her gun with hard protection. Raphael aims the barrel of his Springfield at the unknown prisoner. Inside, Raph doesn't want to kill a girl or anyone else unless it was necessary.

"Today's your lucky day, miss. Pardoned by the state of New York, you're free to go." He muttered lowly to her.

"Whose in my place, huh?" She took a step forward.

"That's none of your concern." Raph grunts.

"Don't tell me what's not my concern." She raised the gun again.