10 || 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My instincts told me to stay still. I'm so terrified now that an arrow scraped my back. It's only a little scratch, but still! Someone is out here with me. With that girl hiding behind the tree, it made my fear rise. At least I'm half excited to see another human again. Was she human?

"Osa!" Right on time, Donnie. It was a relief to hear him.

A dangerous survivor is here in the woods with us and I am the one to warn them about what they'll encounter if they come any closer.

"Stop!" I sharply whisper. My bear body leaned up against the tree I hid by. The four brothers and Splinter caught up to me and got to witness me in a completely different form.

"Osa? You're a..." Mikey was cut short by my appearance.

"I know! Get down, and be quiet." I groaned at him.

"Why?" Leo kneels to the cold forest floor.

"Someone is here." I sounded angry.

After giving him that piece of information, Leonardo knew what to do. "Raph, flank my left. Dad, you stay here with Donnie, Mikey, and Osa."

"I've still got a spring in my step. I'm going to join you." Splinter was eager to keep his strength useful. Leo smiled at his father. He, his brother, and Splinter passed me and the tree. I sure hope they don't get a mouth full of arrows.

"You okay?" Donnie walks up to my furry belly. Wow... I was taller than him. If he wanted to reach my chest, he would have to raise his hand.

"Peachy," I reply to him, still knowing there is a girl out here with a bow and a sh*t ton of arrows.

"You shouldn't run off like that." He told me.

"You're not my long-lost father, Donnie." I got down on all four paws to have his face nearly meet mine. I was huge compared to him. Big enough for him to actually ride me, but I wasn't going to let that happen unless it was necessary.

"You're part of our family, now." Says Mikey, whispering softly. "We can fight, ride, and survive." He still had his sling supporting his wounded arm. I almost forgot that he was shot recently. For a victim who just got shot, he was moving around pretty well.

"He's right, Osa. Just accept that we care about you." Donnie says after him.

I huffed and looked at both of them. "You guys are coldblooded. You should wear more clothing than exposing your plastrons..."

"Since we're mutants we can handle the cold a bit better, but not for too long." Said Donnie. "We'll find some clothes."

"Whatever." I turn to the tree I hid behind and stood up on my hind legs to drag my front claws down the trunk. It felt good to get a natural manicure or pedicure. "Just don't come to me when you're needing warmth because I--"

Donnie instantly yelled in surprise behind me. I turn around and see he has been brought to the ground. "AH!" He grunts.

I snap back and see the...the same girl on top of him. She had the arrow ready to fire, pointing it down to him with pure aggression. I made myself look bigger, standing tall and wide. I couldn't make any kind of movement or sound or else she take it as a threat. I think I may need to choose wisely.

"Any sudden moves and I'll kill him." She snarled at Mikey and I. This girl had light skin, dark hair, an athletic figure, and an English accent.

"L-Leo... Leo!!" Mikey called out, seeking his way toward me for protection. His voice swam through the trees to carry the message.