21 || 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Well, well. They must've rebuilt it here." Stan throws his cigar on the ground, the burning butt sizzling in the snow.

"Looks like the main gate is over there." Leo pointed, walking toward it. "The girls will stay here with Stan and Dad as Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and I clear it out."

"Excellent." Splinter says. "The girls and I will distract the infected while, you boys clear the yard."

It shouldn't be too hard of a task. Distracting infected people through the fence should be easy since their main focus is living meat. Noise is also another thing they're attracted to.

"Okay," Leo says to Splinter before looking at his three brothers. "No guns, just our regular weapons we grew up with."

****

Patience, Splinter, and I yell and shook the fence to get some of the infected being's attention in hopes they wouldn't bother Leo, his brothers, and Stan too much. It looks like most of these infected are Walkers. Thankfully, none of them are Stalkers.

The second we hollered and bang on the wire fence, the Walkers dressed in orange jumpsuits walk over to us, biting at the barrier. Only a few were interested in us.

At least we were able to distract what we could.

We took this time to take a chance at practicing, and by that I mean we were able to stab the Walkers' eyes as their fingers hooked the fence. We used whatever sticks were on the ground, or the blades we had with us. Me, I had no blades.

While we took care of the ones that were harassing the fence, I could see Leo, his brothers, and Stan slashing and jabbing whatever Dead were limping toward them. One by one, each lame brain fell with a decapitated head, a punctured brain, or smashed into the cold, cold ground.

There had to be at least three dozen out here and it's guaranteed that more were hiding inside the prison. Leo pushed through, leading his brothers and Stan to the second gate that was inside the property. When they made it to their goal, Leo shut the gate and signaled Splinter, Patience, and me that they were safe.

"All good!" Leo called out, waving one of his katanas.

Splinter nods, glad this his sons and Stan made it through safely while the remaining number of infected were attacking the gates.

"Will it do?" I asked Splinter.

"I believe it'll do just fine." He grinned, walking with Patience and me to the main gate. Patience opens the main gate, walking into the yard to attack the last few dead people. The rat, mutant lizard, and I walk the yard cautiously, feeling the space we now owned.

"Wow." Patience chuckled. "We have a lot of space! And just think," She says with me and Splinter following behind her. "There's for sure an armory, medicine, food, cell blocks with beds. It's a gold mine."

"Cellblocks with... maybe the Dead inside." I shivered at just thinking of those creepy things.

Leo then noticed that we were walking too slow, so he called out. "Come on, guys. We still gotta get inside!" He yipped from the second gate, finishing the last roamer. He opens the gate, letting us inside the second yard that had a basketball court with benches and more fencing. "Keep a tight formation. There might be more." Leo says to us all.

Donatello heard some noises coming from inside the open doors of the prison. To bring them out, he whistled once.

Just like dogs, the infected that hid inside the prison came out of the doorways. By the looks of them, they look like they used to be security guards. They are dressed in black uniforms and hard helmets to cover up the dangerous teeth they owned. In order to get a clean kill, each one had to be stabbed under the chin where nothing was shielding a free spot.