07 || 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Hearing a gunshot was not one of the best things to hear. "Was that..."

"Gunshot," Donnie says, standing from the ground and looking into the trees to see if his brothers were going to come through. "The guys are probably in trouble."

"We should go help," I suggested to him.

"I'd like to, but I think we shouldn't..." He paused, nervous about the consequences that'll come if he were to go in after his brothers.

I thought we should have gone to go find his brothers. We had to know if they were okay. But after hearing a familiar voice, we stayed put. "Guys!" The low voice howled. "Donnie, Sensei!" It was Raphael.

"That's Raph," Donnie says.

"Guys..." He huffed, jumping over the divider and stepping onto the highway. Raph's pulse was quick and his throat was dry for running a long distance without stopping. When he caught his breath, he was able to speak. "M...M-Mikey has been shot." He leaned over his knees.

"Shot? By who?" Donatello asked his brother, wanting answers at this very moment.

"That girl Osa saw. She had a gun and shot him."

The girl had a gun? What kind of young girl has a gun and shoots it at somebody? Actually, I understand... She's scared and she doesn't know what she was looking at when she had a glance at Leo, Raph, and Mikey. She was only protecting herself and wanted to stay safe. But, geez! She shot Mikey!

"Where are they?" The nerd asked.

"They're coming. Once they get here, we're leaving." The muscular turtle got into the Tartaruga and found Splinter waking up to a bunch of commotion.

"That radiator fixed?" I look up at Donnie.

"Ack! Just about," He ran to the front of the truck and did the last of the repairs before putting everything back together.

Man, this day keeps getting more and more interesting. Sh*t! This world is giving us more obstacles and weird scenarios that I can't keep up with. First, I get taken in by this group of mutants. Then, we are blocked off by a bunch of cars. And, finally, Mikey got shot by a little girl. What next? A war? I sure hope not...

****

Inside the truck

Right when Leo and Mikey got back inside the truck, we used the cleared path we made on the highway to keep going on our journey. Shortly after leaving,

"AGH!! Stop it!" Mikey hissed, doing his best to not move around in his seat.

"Stop squirming! You keep moving, it's gonna hurt more!" Leo snapped. He had a forceps tool in his hand. He used it to get inside Mikey's raw flesh and pull out the bullet fragments from his shoulder. Before Leo got to work, Donnie counted five pieces of bullet fragments in his little brother's muscle

I'm glad that Mikey is getting the attention he needs to feel better, but his screaming can literally be taken down a notch or two. As the younger turtle screamed, he was pissing Raph off more and more. "Mikey, scream one more time, I'll cut your arm off!" Raph barked.

"I can't help it!" He shouts as Leo pulled two pieces out. "STOP!!"

Leo replied calmly. "I can't stop once I've started!"

Mikey wailed again. "AGHH!!"

"Stop, please!" I beg for him to quit.

Splinter listened, obviously concerned for his son with a bullet in his arm.