19 || 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼

Donatello was up before me. The first thing he did when he woke up was come to me and shake me awake. "Hey," Don says. I gasped as my eye flash open to see Donnie was in my face. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah." I sat up on the wood floor, feeling the tension in my muscles.

"I just wanted to make sure because...you're on the floor." He said. The bridge of my nose was bruised for the right side of my glasses putting pressure on it. I guess sleeping on the floor wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Somehow the noises of the Dead affect all of us differently. For some reason, I ended up lying on the floor last night and I found that weird. I'm guessing as we keep living in this world, then things were only starting to change dramatically with each person.

Today, Patience had gone outside without anyone knowing and found a park nearby that owned a children's slide, swings, and monkey bars. She was her human form, hugging her knees to her chest while sitting on the bench and imagining the snow being gone.

Her head puts a projector on the scenery she viewed, her brother Casey and herself playing on the monkey bars before Patience was taken. She could still hear the giggles and screams of the laughter they shared together.

Mikey's shoulder was finally well enough to take the sling off and he took the opportunity to scavenge the houses until he found Patience's footprints. He followed them to see where they would take him. Going through some trees with limbs of people lying around, he whimpered a few times before the light of the snow and sun work together to give him assurance. Something beautiful gave him a spark of happiness again.

Michelangelo followed the prints and saw the familiar girl sitting on a bench, watching the snow float to the earth.

The snow was coming down so heavily this morning, everything was cut off from Mikey's sight except for a girl sitting alone. The snow crunched underneath his feet as he got closer to Patience's back. He tapped it lightly as she turned quickly with a grunt. "It's just me." He says, holding his hands up.

Patience sighed in relief and replied, "Hi, Mikey."

"You okay?" He lowered his hands to his sides.

Patience wipes away her runny nose. "Yeah, everything's fine." She stood up as her lizard companion, Silly crawled around her neck.

Her tone gave away her mood and Mikey could see that. "Don't lie. I see something is bothering you."

She shrugged and looks at the faint images of the park. "I miss Casey," She whispers.

"He's still alive... Right?" Mikey asked her.

"I know he's out there somewhere and I'll find him. Or he'll find me. It's been years since we've seen each other." Patience says.

"Of course, we'll find your brother." Mikey was optimistic. "I'm sure he'll be glad to see you again."

"Think so?" Patience smirked.

"Yeah, Casey will be through the roof!"

Patience sighs. "You're right. If he is still alive, where would we look?"

"You can try the quarantine zone at the border of New York and Pennsylvania." Said a deeper voice.

Mikey and Patience look at the curtain of snow to see a figure emerging. It was Stan smoking a cigar as he walks closer to the two teenagers, the stream of smoke from his cigar blending in with the snowflakes.