08 || 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The fervor in my body was arousing. My eyes blinked a few times to take a look at the update of our lives. I think we just went through a car accident. I could see the lights flickering, I heard the truck die, and all I could see was dimmed lighting. "Ah..." I groaned, barely moving my body. "Oh, no," I whispered, looking down at my left leg to see it pulverized under the truck, but I was still inside. The glass window is broken and I felt the soil devour my leg-- the truck's weight is on my whole limb. One leg was crushed, the other is sitting on the roof of the truck. My arms were spread out uneven, then my neck and head pulsed many times before settling into these pinching aches. I moaned in pain quietly.

The cold breeze squeezed its way through into the Tartaruga, blowing on our faces gently.

"Guys?" A whimper sounded. "Leo, Donnie?" Raphael said.

"What the hell?" Leo's voice was next. "Everyone okay?" He sounded like the crash didn't bother him. Maybe he was in shock.

"Osa?" Donnie's face was above mine right away-- he looked very panicked. From what he saw, I guess I looked like I got beat up by an MMA fighter.

"I'm okay," I say, still enduring the pain as best I can.

"You're bleeding." He huffed, carefully hovering his hand above my crushed leg. "Your leg is--"

"I said I'm okay. Check your family," I tell him. "Go on."

I looked into Donatello's eyes and I saw he didn't want to leave my side. Before he could retreat from me, he nodded and shuffled himself into the back to look over his family. He pushed up his glasses and switched on the flashlight on his shoulder. He shines the light on Raph and Leo, then on Mikey. There were some small scrapes were on their heads and elbows from the hits they accepted during our accident. Splinter is in the very back as his eldest son rushed to see if he was still kicking.

"Sensei? Dad?" Leo touched both of the rat's shoulders. He waited for his father to answer him. After a few seconds, Splinter opened his eyes and our leader in blue sighed in relief. "Dad, are you okay?"

Splinter smiled. "Of course, I am. It may take a couple hits more to bring me down." He chuckled.

"Is he okay?" I asked, still trapped under the truck.

"Yeah," Donnie answered, stepping on small objects that once were once connected to the truck's inside. "Let's get you out."

I agreed with his suggestion. To keep myself distracted from the pressure of the truck's weight, I listened to Leo and his other two brothers speak in the back while helping Splinter get on his feet. My focus on that failed instantly when Donnie shifted my leg into a different position.

"Ahh! Stop..." I let out. "Don't touch it!"

"It has to come out!" Donnie told me, taking his hands off my limb. "The circulation will be cut off."

I groaned. With my leg being in this unfortunate situation, I needed to let Donnie do what he had to do. "Fine..."

Anything will have come into play besides pulling it out. Shifting into an animal might be a good idea, but if my body is stuck or in any kind of emotional blockage, I'm not able to transform.

He takes a deep breath and had one idea. "I'll get a blowtorch and--"

"No!"

"Don't argue, I'm getting you out." He says.

Whatever. I have to let him do what he has to do. While Donnie was preparing to remove my leg from under the truck, I take a gander at the damaged windshield. I swore it looked like a small animal coming to investigate the crash site, but it was something far more dangerous than an animal. Th-The growls, the teeth, the appearance, it was disgusting. This infected man crawled toward the broken glass, its lips missing and nothing but teeth being displayed to me. The blood on its face was dark and thick like tar, its eyes are murky and unclear, and it was just an awful sight to see from the other side of the glass.