Chapter 14

Hello. Sorry for the short upload of the story! I've been busy, so I hope you understand. I'm also going through a writers block stage with my fanfictions, sooooooo.... Yeah.... +_+
I saw the limo, and entered it finding Kyoya by himself.

"Okay, Kyoya, you have to know something." I'm kind of done with not knowing anything," Tell me why I'm staying with you and your family instead of my own."

  His face stayed emotionless," I don't know myself."

  "Bull shit" I looked out the window at all the shops and people out still as we went back to the 'Ootori Household'.

He seemed slightly taken back at my words," I told you, I don't know anything about you, and that's the truth. It is actually quite bothering." He smirked," All I know is that your family with the twins. Unless there's more to this story."

I rolled my eyes," I still think your lying. And yes, I am family with the twins. I wonder what gave it away?" I sarcastically said," Now, tell me what you know about why I'm here."

He said nothing, which was bugging me. He just wire a stupid ass smirk and stared me down, but I wasn't about to let him play mind games.

I raised an eyebrow,"What?"

He spoke, with a blank face,"Fine. I know you're the triplet of the "twins", and our fathers want us in a relationship."

My jaw dropped," No offense, but I didn't decide to come to Japan from my great life in America to marry you or anyone else for that matter." I was annoyed to say the least.

"No offense to you either Ms. Hitachiin, but I don't care for this situation as much as you do."

"No, you don't," I need to find clues,"We need to go to the Hitachiin residence."

"I'm sorry, but we can't-"

"Tell your dad we decided to go out or something. My parents aren't home, my brothers are at the park, and the maids or butlers won't be working while everyone's out. Stop by the Hitachiin residence so I can find answers," I looked him straight in the eyes.

He smirked and made a phonecall, and talking to his father. As he talked to his dad and gave directions to my old home, I looked out the window. I'm going to find answers.