Chapter 4

Darkness. Absolute darkness. All of a sudden I could see myself there, but I was also in first person. I stood up, and started screaming, that, I didn't want to do. All of a sudden, 'I' stopped screaming, and heard music playing. It was a violin, but playing random jingles, like Mary had a lamb and Humpy Dumpty. Then, in the distance, there was a door... I walked closer, and the music started to get more intense. I put my hand on the handle, and slowly opened it......... A bright light appeared, and flower petals fell from the darkness above me. Then my name was being called from the dark void behind me.... 'Megumi'... 'Magumi?'
    "Miss Megumi," A woman shook me slightly, and I abruptly sat up.
  What a dream...
   "Miss Megumi? Are you alright?" It was the lady from yesterday.
  That wasn't apart of the crazy dream? Glad to know that much.
   "Sorry," I was so sleepy," Um..."
She had laid a yellow and pink dress down on the bed. I motioned tword it, and she smiled explaining,"That's your school uniform,"Your father had it sent."
  Oh yeah... I had to go to Oran. Hm... Maybe the lady knows why I'm hear...
"Um...," I asked," Do you know why I'm staying here?"
   Her face made it look like she had remembered something, but she said," No, sorry. Maybe something to do with business?"
  Great... Well, I guess I'll get dressed.
"Oh. Thanks though."
"Would you like some breakfast?"
"No thank you," I wasn't hungry. I don't really like eating breakfast before school. If it was, like, a Saturday, I would get some cereal at about 1 a.m., but no... This isn't America, there aren't any empty houses to wake up in anymore. I'm living here.
"Okay. The limo will be ready in a few minutes." She walked out, and I got dressed and read.
    °•In the limo!•°
To be honest, the dress is pretty ugly, but super comfy! Like, seriously! If there wasn't a big poofey bottom thing, it would be a dress you would sleep in after, like, 5 a.m. when a party ends.  
   As we rode to school, Kyouya kept looking at me weirdly. Like I was a puzzle piece he couldn't place. Or maybe a puzzle piece that possibly isn't apart of the puzzle at all, but was just there. Out of place.
    In return, I gave him a 'wtf' look. He smiled and got out a notebook and started writing in it.
    ....
    ....
What? I was right? Ha, more like I was write. I mentally highfived myself for the stupidest and cringe pun.
  A few minutes later in silence, I saw the big, pink school in the distance as we stopped.
Kyouya opened his mouth to explain, but I understood and cut him off by saying "I know the drill," as I got out of the limo.
Time to walk to a school I don't wanna be in! Fun...