Chapter 1

Megumi Hitachiin. That's my name. Well, when I'm sent back to school, it's actually Megumi Anami apparently. I'm not allowed to go to school in the same limo. I'm not allowed to leave in the same limo. I'm also not allowed to call myself a Hitachiin. And I don't know why. I'm guessing because I had self esteem? I self harmed when my own family harassed me? Maybe because I didn't do what my dad wanted me to do, like date a powerful man's son? That actually happened.
As I boarded the plane, I thought about why he would have wanted me back. I sat down in a row by myself in 1st class, and waited until we were allowed to use our electronics.
°•~Random Jump Cut!~•°
We were almost there. It took a long while and about 2 or 3 plane rides, but we were almost there. I decides to quickly check the email my mom and dad sent me, telling me I was gonna be coming back. Hopefully, it'll explain some things.
Dear Megumi
Hello. It's your father and mother. We have sent some first class tickets for you. You are going to come home. You'll be greeted by a limo. Look for the name "Megumi Anami" that the driver is holding. You must come home when I tell you. Everything else will be explained when you arrive.
From,
Father and Mother.
Hm... Maybe they actually want me home? I shook my head internally. They sure didn't want me then, they won't want me now. Either way, I am not excited to see anyone from my family. Except my grandmother. She stuck up for me. Let's just say that I was sent to stay with her because of my mother and father. If it wasn't for her, I would have killed myself after the harassment and isolation my parents and siblings made me deal with. Heck! She even visited me in the vacation house in America. I had so much fun spending time with her. When I called her, i told her that I was being brought back. She said that she would be at the mansion to see me when I arrived.
I put my laptop in my mini backpack I had set infront of me, and waited for the plane to land.
"Yay!" I thought sarcastically,"Home sweet hell".