Chapter 12

Renge asked questions, I answered getting the secrets off my chest, and everything was better. She swore not to say anything, and we stopped talking a lot about it once we got out of the car. We stood in front of the coffee shop and I noticed another strange things. The bushes from the opposite road shook, pikt the other times. I decided to tell Renge this once we got into the coffee shop, wary of the people walking in after us.
"What? We should go back to my place"," Renge said, as we walked to our seats waiting for our order," We should be fine there."
I shook my head," No. They may be theives or something wanting to kidnap you for your money. Or they know about me.... Somehow..."
Our order was brought to us; two coffees and a cake to share.
"Well, what do we do then?"Renge took a bite of cake," Because we may not be able to loose the people following us. Hey! Maybe we can go back to the host club!"
"Maybe not the best idea. It could work, but the theives might use the rich kids for ransom or something," I took a sip of my coffee," I'll call Kyoya." I took out my phone and dialed his number.
"Oh, yeah! He should be able to do something." She seems extra excited since it involves Kyouya.
-The Host Club in.... A bush!-
Kyouya looks at his phone," Be quiet. Megumi is calling me"
The host club was following the two, for more curiosity purposes than anything. Everyone stopped arguing as he answered the phone.
"Hello?" Kyouya answered the phone.
"Hey. It's Megumi" the host club gathers around Kyouya to listen in. Well, mostly Tamaki and the "twins".
"Hi megumi. How are you doing with Renge?" He asked.
"Um, alright.... But we think we're being followed. We don't know what to do" the sound of the café goes through the phone.
"It's alright. No one is following you." Kyouya stands and shows himself from the bush," Just look out the window."
The rest of the host club stand as Megumi and Renge have shocked faces. Renge was less surprised, however.