Chapter 8 (〜^∇^)〜

Here we go...
Kyouya and I were awkwardly sitting in the limo. Thankfully, he spoke, making some sort of conversation topic.
"I was planning on showing you around Tamaki, and possibly the rest of the host club," oh no...," But we will be meeting them later tonight. Hikaru and Kaoru have told the club that they were faking their fighting, so it won't be upsetting." He said it like he was my butler or whatever.
"Cool...." Here's my chance," Hey, can I ask you something?"
"Sure," he took out his notepad and started writing.
"Do you know why i'm supposed to live with you guys "for the time being?" I asked.
"No, I don't," he pushed up his glasses," It's actually bothering me. I can't seem to place you. All I know is that you're a friend of the Hitachi's."
This sucks. I can't do anything because I'm stuck living with the Ootori's. Maybe I can sneak out? During school, when the mansion is pretty much empty. I don't know how I'm ever gonna get answers. Oh, and now I'm stuck hanging out with Kyouya, and I'm also gonna be meeting with the Host Club... That includes my brothers. Great! Just great!
We rode until Kyouya made the driver stop," We are gonna walk around here now, so you get a better view."
"Okay," I got out, and waited for Kyouya to show me around.
"I guess we'll go shopping or something. What do you want to get," He asked.
"I need a phone and stuff. I left my phone in America, as well as my American phone number. So...," I could talk to Kane, and Renge (possibly). I think Kyouya would like to meet her.
-wink wink-
"Okay. You can get it while I arrange a new phone number," he took out his phone, and started calling someone and motioned for me to follow him. We ended up in an electronic store, and the man at the desk asked what color I wanted it, and if I wanted a little panda key chain thingy to go on it. I told him Mint Green, and he said it would take 30 minutes to get it set up and given to me.
"Thank you. We'll be here to pick it up," he turned to me," We can look around and go to some shops." He walked out, and I followed.
While we walked in silence, I noticed a frozen yogurt place. I was OBSESSED with frozen yogurt and ice cream places! We need to check it out!
"Kyouya! Kyouya! Kyoua!" I got his attention," Can we get frozen yogurt please? Please?"
"If you want to," he said," Let's go."
I grabbed his hand and pulled him in. His face was surprised, and he blushed a bit, as I pulled him into the shop like a 5 year old.
I instantly went to get flavors, Kyouya inspecting the machines and toppings, then going with a boring chocolate. I, however, got birthday cake flavor with M n' M's and chocolate chips! Yummy!!!
Kyouya gave the money, and we went to sit in the little outside area with the cute umbrellas and chairs. I decided to actually try being his friend, so I started a conversation.
"Why'd you invite the rest of the Host Club anyway? What's gonna happen?" I asked.
He smiled," We are meeting them at a private park my father owns for fireworks and other things Tamaki has done. He seems to want you to be welcomed, especially since you are friends with Haruhi."
I wondered what he meant by that last bit about Haruhi. Yes, he and I are kinda friends, but does he mean that Tamaki likes Haruhi? So he's gay? I'm confused about what it is, but I leave it alone. We finished up, and we're headed to get the phone, and meet the rest of the... Host Club...