Chapter 13

Renge and I walked outside, and I started to yell. They all stood, all except my brothers apologizing for scaring me.
"Why were you following me in the first place?" I asked, lowering my voice.
"We just wanted to know how you know Renge" Tamaki said, not making eye contact with her.
"Then just ask! We met at a convention while I was in America. That simple," I signed and calmed down.
  Kyoya's phone rang, and he took it out of his pocket,"Pardon me," he said, walking away from us, answering the phone call.
"Well, let's head back to the park! I want more cake. C'mon Meg-Chan!" Honey grabbed my arm and the host club, I, and Renge started walking to the park, Kyoya still on the phone. We entered the park, and a limo pulled up by the entrance. Tamaki walked over to it excitedly as he opened the door and pulled out a few pizza boxes. He closed the door and the limo drove off.
A limo for pizza? Really?
I rolled my eyes mentally as he put the pizza on the picnic table next to the cakes, and everyone started eating and talking. My phone buzzed, and I checked it seeing a message from Kyoya.
It read: "Our ride is here. I'll leave first, then you afterwards."
I mentally hated life, while he stood saying his goodbyes and apologies for leaving. He left and soon after I got a message from him saying: "We are a few buildings away. Just leave from the entrance and walk a but until you see the limo."
I stood and said my goodbyes, and I left through the entrance.
Time to ask questions.