Chapter 2

Woah... I feel awful. Screw you jet lag! Trying to hid my pain, I headed to where the people were picked up at. As I walked, I thought about meeting them. My mom wasn't a problem considering I'll only see her when she isn't working. My father, I'll have to sneak around his many offices to find out why he wants me back. I've planned it out. I'm gonna start with the office room he never really uses anymore, to see if he stashed anything in there, and so on. He has that one, another one where he works the most at, and another for when he is meeting powerful people.
Besides that, I have to deal with my brothers; Hikaru and Kaoru. They never really liked me. After all, if you think about it, two of the triplets are always closer to each other than the third triplet. That one being me. Then there's Oran, the school they go to. That's odd actually... Why not make me go to a public school, or something? Why their school? Hm... More questions.
I noticed a group of people standing near the entrance, so I went to see if that was it. I pushed past all the people, some looking at me weirdly. I ignored them of course, looking for 'Megumi Anami'.
There it is! I saw a guy in a suit holding the sign. I slowly but surely got to him.
"I'm Megumi Anami!" I smiled. He looked at me weirdly, till I remembered that I spoke English instead of Japanese.
"I'm Megumi Anami."
He looked at a photo-assuming one of me, so he picked up the right person- and said "Follow me Miss".
I followed until we reached a small limo. I put my mint green suitcase in first, and my mini backpack in the seat next to me. It was only after I put the seatbelt on before I noticed three people sitting in front of me. My brothers?! What were they doing here? And some brown haired...boy? He had feminine features, but then again, everyone has bodies they can't control. Unless you get plastic surgery.
I just ignored them, as I put my mini backpack on my lap.
The brown headed boy asked" Is this who you were picking up?" But his voice was a girls voice. Eh, maybe she's transgender? I don't care as long as she isn't hurting anyone.
Hikaru explained to him that I was a cousin from a friend of ''their" family that was sent here to go to Oran.
"Then why does she look like you guys?" He asked so many questions.
"That cousin is our aunt that was removed from the family."
"Then what was the family friend? If he/she was the cousin, then the family friend must be-"
"She was married to the boy cousin they had. Making her a cousin, or step cousin." Hikaru was terrible at hiding my existence. It's been about 8 years now. Guess he can't hold up for a few more.
A while longer, I noticed that we were in a normal neighborhood.
"Either way, thanks for dropping me off at my house," he said, stepping out opening the door,"I can walk to it from here though."
He looked at me and smiled," See you at Oran, Megumi Anami"
The door was shut, and we were on our way back to "their" mansion to "their" family.
I finally spoken up.
"So..." But then I remembered that I can't actually talk to people other than my grandmother and my friend from France. We met at a convention for videogames. I'll have to message her. She says that she's in Japan too, so we could meet up.
Kaoru was the nicer twin. Probably the nicest family member twords me. So of course he decided to talk a bit with me.
"How was America?" He asked.
"It was good," I wasn't sure what to say. Hikaru would just use this conversation to embarrass me in front of everyone.
"Have many friends?" Hikaru smirked at me.
"Actually, yeah. Even though one of my best friends and I talked online, I went out partying and stuff with them" I wasn't lying. I went out with my friends, even thought I hated partying, it was easier when I was with them.
Hikaru seemed surprised, and started drinking some water, probably hoping to end the conversation there.
No one said anything the rest of the way, so I put in headphones and listened to music. It was "Angel" by Theory Of A Deadman.
As I listened, I thought about my game plan. I knew which rooms I would check, but what to look for? I guess i'll try to find things with my name on it, or things that say the word "Triplets". What will I find?
I noticed that we stopped. I took off my headphones, and put that and my iPod in my minibackpack, and put it on. I grabbed my suitcase as well, and waited till someone said something. But no one did. Everyone was quiet. The door opened, and they got out first, then me. I was standing in front of a different place though. It wasn't our mansion. I mean, Father and Grandmother was standing in the front, but so were other people. I noticed that Hikaru and Kauru got into the limo, and it started running, then it drove off.
I walked up to my father and bowed politely. He was as stone faced as ever. I looked at grandmother, and she came over and hugged me.
After the embrace, I bowed to the others.
"Hello Megumi," my father said with an emotionless face and tone," Welcome to the Ootori household."
What?!