Year 3: Where Kisses Lead To (Explicit)

A/N: Holy frack, we're back at romance charts!! Yuu guys are amazing!! Here is a lovely chapter for y'all.

He could see her glancing at him from the corner of his eyes, he refused to look back as he didn't want her to feel awkward.

The presenter started to ask for their comments about his project presentation, Digong immediately expressed his observations and comments.

He took the opportunity to glance at Leni without making it too obvious but whenever he looks at her, she bows down her head and pretends she's reading.

She just feel so guilty looking at him after everything she's been engaging on lately behind his back.

Soon then, the meeting ended. The leaders signed some papers to allow the project to happen.

"Sige, sige. Thank you." They bid before the presenter's team left.

"Mam, kumain ka na?" He asked as they headed towards the exit door; she shook her head.

"Kung okay man sayo, sabay tayo magtanghalian? Platonic, no romance, walang malisya. Diyan lang sa bahay (pangarap)." He invited her. "Ay, nako wag na sir. Salamat." She politely refused despite that she wanted it.

"Eh, wala kase akong kasabay. Nakakalungkot lang." He replied making her chuckle with his faux drama.

"Aba, nagdrama pa ang pangulo saakin." She retorted. "Hindi naman, malungkot lang talaga mag-isa, mam." He was consistent. "Sige na, sir. Matatanggihan ko ba ang pangulo ko." She gave in, she thought a lunch wouldn't be so bad.

After their lunch ended, they went to his room. Leni laid down on the bed and played Free Flow on her phone as Digong washed his face after feeling a bit sleepy after meal.

"Naglalaro ka nanaman nung may kulay kulay na yan." He stated upon hearing the BGM of the game, he noticed how she was always playing it during her spare time. "Oo." She chuckled. He laid on his stomach beside her and gazed at her as she plays.

"Di ka inaantok?" He asked. "Huh? Di naman bakit?" She replied. "Inaantok man ako kapag tapos kumain. Di ka naman nagmamadali umalis?"

"Di naman, sir." She retorted. "Okay lang idlip muna ako? Hatid kita sainyo pagising ko. Mabilis lang. Mga isang oras lang." He bargained, she chuckled as she wasn't even demanding for him to drive her home.

"Sige lang, sir. Actually, hindi mo naman ako kailangan ihatid." She replied. "No. Syempre ihahatid kita. Sus, bise kita eh. Di pwedeng iiwanan ka." He threw a banat.

They suddenly stared at each other, he appeared to be waiting for something from her.

"Sorry." He apologized chuckling as he realized how long he has been staring at her already. "Bakit?" She chuckled with him, she found it so adorable to see him blushing over her.

"Ganda mo kase, mam. Naano ako... dito." He pointed at his chest, Leni blushed. "Hay nako, sir. Ewan ko sayo." She giggled. "Pero di nga. Maganda ka talaga. Nahuhulog tuloy lalo ako." He complimented and looked at her once again. After a few seconds of gazing at each other, she felt so intoxicated by his presence.

She giggled and took him by his nape for a kiss on his cheek before he sleeps but he misunderstood her gesture and kissed her on the lips. "Uy!" She uttered in surprise.

"Ay sorry, kala ko ano." He laughed with her. "Sa cheeks lang dapat, ikaw ha." She playfully scolded him.

"Sorry, sorry. Ano kase, excited man ako. Sorry," he scratched the back if his head but she just found him so adorable that she barely noticed how bright her smile was to him.