Year 3: Christmas Eve (Explicit)

A/N: Dubredo intimacy leveling up ahead.

Digong once mentioned to Leni how he didn't have any plans for Christmas eve aside from staying alone at bahay pangarap. Thinking it through, she decided to surprise Digong by visiting him early morning of the 24th.

We all know how Digong's body clock was sort of different from the usual. Leni arrived at the bahay pangarap around 8AM but he was still asleep.

"Mam, gusto niyo gisingin natin si Digong?" Bong suggested. "Ay, hindi wag na. Hintayin nalang natin siya gumising." She refused. "Sige po, iwan ko nalang po muna kayo. Sa palasyo lang po muna ako mam." He informed her. "Sige, thank you." She replied and watched the television while waiting Digong to wake up.

She waited for hours but he really was used to waking up late.

Masyado yata akong napaaga.

She told herself but regret didn't strike her at all. It was just that, she's so excited to hand over the choco chip cookies that she baked for him.

Few more hours passed by, she felt a bit hungry, Bong was at the palace and she felt shy to ask for some food. She began to take a piece of cookie from the cookie box she brought.

She thought eating one won't be so much. So is eating two... and three... and maybe four. After a while, she slouched at the couch and glanced at the wall clock. It's already 11AM, she has been stagnant there for like three hours. Minutes passed by, she barely noticed how she was actually beginning to lose consciousness and fall asleep at the couch.

Digong woke up around 12:45PM, he took a bath and got himself prepared after 1:20PM. He brushed his hair and went out of his room.

It surprised him to see Leni sleeping on the couch. "Good morning, sir." Her house helpers greeted him.

"Unsa ang siya sa pagbuhat dinhi? (What's she doing here?)" He asked them. "Ay kanina pa po si mam dito, ser." They retorted. "Bakit di niyo ako ginising? Anong oras pa?" He asked worrying that she might have waited for so long.

"Alas siyete po sir o alas ocho. Ayaw niya po kayo ipagising e." They answered.

"Alas siyete?!" It alarmed him as if it was the case, she probably waited for around six hours already.

Leni woke up, as soon as she got herself together, she wiped her eyes and stood up. "Uy! Merry Christmas!" She greeted him enthusiastically despite that there was still a residue of her drowsiness.

"Di ka nagsabing pupunta ka. How long have you been here? Sus naman, Leni." He worried for her. "Ah, okay lang, labs! Ano ka ba. Balak ko kase talaga i-surprise ka." She replied.

"Actually, nag-bake ako—" she took the box of cookies from the couch only realizing that only three pieces are left. "Ay." She uttered in humiliation, he just looked at her clueless of why.

"Tatlo nalang, sorry. Nakain ko kanina, nagutom kase ako." She stated shyly making him chuckle. He strode towards her and took the box to check. "Ilan 'to kanina?" He asked.

"Ahm... ten yata?" She answered making him chuckle even more. He grabbed her for a hug and kissed the top of her head. "I appreciate it. Salamat." He meant it.