Chapter 3

********

I ended up seeing the kid at work alot i learned his name was Beau and he was so sweet we ended up texting all the time and we hung out once at his house and we had so much fun and we ended up becoming really good friends in 2 months.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL***

So hapily me and Alex have all our clases together, dad drove us to school. Matt only has lunch with us because he's in a totally different grade as me. When we got to school I was litterally shaking me and Alex were holding each others hand but we let go once we got to school.

"I'll see you guys after school" Alex said.

"Bye guys" dad said.

"Bye" me and Alex said unison.

Me and Alex walked to homeroom and I saw Beau. He looked at me and smiled. The kids next to him looked at me and laughed.

"Hey don't listen to them they're just popular" the girl infront of me said. I looked at her.

"I'm Gabrielle but you can call me Gabby" she said.

"I'm Gianna and this is my twin Alex" I said pointing at Alex.

"Cool, hey are you those twins who are telepathic?" she asked

"I'm not really sure" I said laughing a bit while looking at Alex. The bell then rung and we left the class room.

When me and Alex were walking to class I saw a girl who didn't look very nice, she pushed me and slapped the books out of my hands. I don't know what for but Alex rushed to help me. We were both pretty puzled by what just happened like already? What did I do?

We had math first and I saw that Beau was in that class too he sat behind me. That class was boring I didn't have anything to do. As well as the next classes. Happily before we knew it we were already done with school.

"HEY GIANNA" a fimiliar voice called me. I turned around to see Beau.

"uh yeah?" i asked.

"You wanna hang out sometime? You can text me" he said

We got in my dads car and we went home. I texted Beau.

Me: Hey Beau

Beau: Hey babe wanna hang out I'm bored

He called me babe this made me melt I thought he was really cute. I did see him alot over the summer and we talked a bit but this.

Me: Uh sure meet at mine?

Beau: Sure mind if i bring my brothers?

Me: No I don't mind see you soon

I gave him my adress and I waited on the couch for him to come. Then I heard a knock on the door and i ran to it, I opened it to see his brothers who were the twins Luke and Jai.

"Hey guys" I said gesturing them to come in.

"ALEX, MATT" I yelled. They came running down,

"Can we go to your room" Beau whispered in my ear from behind and grabbing my hand gently. I nodded and I grabbed his hand and we went upstairs to my room and we sat on my bed.

"Is their something you want to talk about?" I asked him, looking into his gorgeous geen eyes.

"uh no not really" he said smiling joining me on my bed sitting down.

"so did you make any new friends in school" he asked. I giggled

"just one" I said giggling.

"your giggle is so cute" he said which made me blush. I got up to turn on the Tv. Then someone grabbed my hips, then wrapped their arms around my waist.