Chapter 2

I woke up at 9am when my alarm went off, and I got dressed, I put on a Black t-shirt, skinny jeans, and blue vans. When I got dressed, I grabbed my phone and I went downstairs, Alex was ready on the couch watching Tv. I grabbed an apple and ate it.

"Lets go for a walk" Alex said.

"Okay" I said throwing out my finished apple.

We went out the door, i checked my phone it said 9:15 am. We walked and talked mainly about school. We talked until it was time to go to work. We went to work and put on our hat and aprin. We did about 12 orders by 12pm.

Five boys walked in all together, one of them came up to the counter and looked into my eyes, he had green eyes which were beautiful and brown hair. 

"Can I help you?" I said giggling a little.

"Nope" he said still looking in my eyes. 

I looked back at the boys he walked in with and they were laughing. He walked back to them and they looked at a camera, oh no was I in a video? 

Then another boy stood up on the table and started dancing he had brown curly hair and it looked like he had a twin but he had stait hair. The manager came out and kicked them out. That was actually funny so I was laughing and so was Alex. 

***

Once it was finally time to go home I checked my phone. I had 13 new messages. all of them were from my old friends sending me a link to this video, they were telling me that there was a girl that looked just like me. The video was called 'awkward situations'. I was watching it onour way home and I realized that it was me in the video, the video was by the janoskians. I don't know if this was embarresing or exciting. 

We arrived home and I remembered we had off tomorrow because its Wednesday.  I subscribed to those kids on youtube because i saw some of their other videos they were pretty funny. 

Alex and I were just chilling on the couch and then dad and Matt walked in. 

"Hey guys" dad said. 

"hey' me and Alex said unison.

"Ugh work is so tiring" Matt said. 

Dad made some food and we all ate. We all talked about how our day went and I told them what happened and they laughed. I went to sleep at 12am.