Chapter 1

Hi my name is Gianna I'm 16. I live with my twin brother Alex, my older brother Matt, and my dad. Alex and I are 16, and Mat is 18. We live in New York. My mom died when I was 13 from cancer and it was hard on all of us. My dad is a worrior. My dad treats us like royalty. We never faught because we know mom wouldn't want that. We all have iphones that he pays for. We don't have a lot of money which is the reason why we al have jobs. My dad decided we should move to Australia because it is more affordable. Our house wasn't big nor small, we could fit two king size beds in each of our rooms except my dads is a bit bigger, We have a seperate kitchen and living room. 1 bathroom upstairs as well as the bedrooms. My dad pays for private school for us because he wants us to have a good edcation so we can get a good college then a good job and make a lot of money. 

"YO GI YOU GOT YOUR STUFF?" Alex asked yelling from his 'former room'.

"YEAH I'M GETTING MY THINGS" I said while picking my suitcases up off the floor. I went downstiars and saw my dad struggling to zipper his bag, I walked over to him leaving my things at the bottom of the stairs, and grabbed the zipper.

"I have some room in my bag" I said opening his bag and grabbing some of his things, I walked over to my bag and put his things in. 

By the time I got the things in my bag the boys were downstairs, and all ready. We all went out to the car, my dads 2007 ford explorer, and put all our stuff in, we all had 2 suitcases each because we sold most of our things so we would have money for furniture, we got a ton of money for furniture from that. Luckily my dad bought the house furnished.

We got to the airport and we went through all the test and they checked our bags and we went on the plane. When we got on the plane it was 8:35am, it was aswell June 30th. I sat nex to Alex, we were those twins that you can't seperate. Dad and Matt sat behind us. I slept most the ride 

*** 

I woke up 5 hours before we landed and I stayed up. It was July 1, 5:30am. We got of the plane and got a taxi, they said they would bring my dads car next week. 

When we got to the new house I was so tired it was 6am. When we got our rooms I went on my new queen sized bed which I liked. I was too tired to even tell how big my room was, let alone the house. 

Morning*~

"Gi, Gi wake up" Alex said shaking me, I woke up and grunted and turned my face to the pillow. 

"What" I mummbled, my face in the pillow.

"Come on we gotta go find jobs" he said softly. I got up and looked at him.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"nine" he said. I got up, I didn't even bother changing I already had clothes on from when we left.

We went to a local subway in what looked like a city, we filled out forms and had our interveiws.

***

About an hour later we walked back and they told us we got the job and we'll be starting tomorrow. We walked home it was a really beautiful day. We got home to dad fixing his tie in the mirror, I walked over to him and fixed it for him, as he looked in the mirror, when I was done fixing it I looked in the mirror with him. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to him. 

"You look beautiful just like your mother" he said smiling with tears in his eyes.

"I have an interview to go to, Matt is at one at the moment" he told us, he kissed my cheek and left. I joined the boys on the couch watching spongebob, we had a good few laughs at it. Before we knew it Matt was back telling us he got the job, we congratulated him and he joined us. Then the spongebob marathon stopped, and dad was back. We ordered chinese but to be honest I could of gonw for something else. We finished eating and it was 8pm so we decided to make it an early shut down.

Morning*~ 

I woke up right at 8am by my alarm. I shut it off and went downstairs. I ate an apple and joined Alex watching spongebob and then we got dressed and went back downstairs and continued watching spongebob. It was 8:30am and work started at 10am so we had sometime, so we continued watching spongebob. Before we knew it, it was 10 and me and Alex were out the door. We walked to subway and started to work. 

By 1pm we got about 25 orders done, the other workers told us we were doing a good job and keep it up and stuff like that. They told us to have a lunch break so we did and we got back at 2pm. Once we finished work we left, it was 6pm, they told us that we have Wednesday off and the weekend, and they told us that we would get our pay checks on Friday, and it was Monday so the rest of the week then we get to have fun. 

When we got home no one was home dad started work at 11am and Matt aswell and they won't be back until 9. Me and Alex decided to order pizza, Alex called. It came 20 minutes later and we ate. Half the pie was left and we left it for dad and Matt. Alex and I continued to watch Tv until dad and Matt came back. We played around went on twitter and youtube, I texted a few old friends then we got bored.

We chilled until Matt walked in the door and he joined us on the couch. Then dad came throught the door and joined us too. Dad and Matt finished the rest of the pizza and we continued to watch more Tv until 11pm then we decided to call it a night. I decided to let myself sleep and i set my alarm to 9am.

I was pretty happy about how the last 2 days went but I was nervous about school, but then i kept reminding myself that I have Alex and Matt.