chapter 14

so guys i have to rest of the book pretty well planned the next chapter is gonna be longer do to adding more people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~castiel 

its been a week sense we moved in here and things are in a routine. well except for free days which we rarely have. today i woke up at 5 and got dressed i couldn't sleep so i made breakfast and at 6 i brought it to him while he ate i took a shower. and got ready for the day he was right after in the days we have bounded we almost never see sabriel any more the only way we know their there is they leave money for electric and water. so we get to the school at 7:55 as always and i get in the class at exactly 8 and take my seat my first class physiologic. which we learn about how to read peoples body language and how to comfort. that class is four hours long cause there is a lot to learn in only two years.  when the class gets out dean is always waiting for me outside, and everyone always looks then we go to a cafe and we talk about our classes and our friends our brake is short only 15 minutes. then i go to a 2 hour class one of my minors is communications which is all notes and is boring and deans in a similar class so we end up texting each other. 

hay sexy whats up

um learning about  y we build stuff

sounds boring 

it is what are u learning

how to talk to people in a way to do what ever you want maybe ill use it on you

sounds fun

then we talk for an hour then we have to split because he has to got to his next class. so im left for an hour to my own devises. after that class ends i have one more that is a study hall to do my home work for an hour which i still dont get done then the school is over and i meet dean at his car and hes with Benny and charlie then we leave he drops me off at my part time job and he goes to his. at my job i give old ladys baths and walk around giving medicine.by the time im done everyday it is 7 and i clock off outside dean is waiting for me. we get home and the boys ant off work they usually never are so we cook spaghetti and go to bed.

~gabe

me and Samsquatches day is usually the same but somehow we have grown closer today i had to work and so did samsquatch so i droped him at the fandom store and went to get coffee at the cafe sense i have 15 minutes till clock in i always clock in 5 mins early so i can clock out 5 mins before to go get sammy. my day consist of making coffees and little crosscuts. then when its finally break i text sam we have the same break time we text for our 30 min it break today we are playing 20 questions.

um whats Ur least favorite song samsquatch 

it would have to be shake i up whats yours

mine would be rise by skillet.

who is skillet

come on sammy uve never heard skillet well now were going to the concert after work by work time.

bye babe

all day i thought about how he was going to fall in love with skillet when finally it was 9:55 and i clocked out. and got sammy we went to the concert and got to sit right up front. sammys favorite song was rise which sucked mine was monster. the concert ended at 2 in the morning it was OK cause it was our day off. we got home and heated up the spaghetti  and i guess we woke dean up he came in and said.

where have you guys been its 2 in the morning

sam said gabe took me to a skillet concert and with that he went to bed we soon went to bed too.