chapter 8

~castiel
I was awake and drowsy. I looked around and amediatly knew I was in a hospital, I takes the iv cord out and started walking I guess my nurse sall me and was shocked I was awake and led me back to that room
Me " How long have I been out"
Her "I will call dean and 4 months"
"Who the hell is dean call my brother not who ever he is"
"U don't know who Dean is ow ok I will call ur brother"
"Thank you"
In less that 15 minutes 3 guys showed up I only recognized one
Me "who are they gabe"
Gabe "what do u mean dean and Sam don't u remember that's ur boyfriend"
Me "I'm not gay u know that and where the hell is the rest of the family"
Gabe "you don't remember they disowned us for being gay"
Me "your gay wtf no brother of mine is queer"
Gabe "um so are u"
Me "no I'm not I like chicks"
Then i sall sam and Gabe holding hands
"Um ok I'm guessing that's Sam ur queer lover well that's just wrong and I need to go see Michel and Lucifer so bye
Dean all teary eyed "you really don't remember me I love u after I gave u my virginity"
Cass "I'm not gay and ewww if I really did that I need to scrub my self with bleach and pray"
Hay what's the date Monday August 30
Cass "y Arnt you in school lets go then we will deal with this gay thing how did u get here"
Gabe "dean pulled us out and we took Sam's impala"
Cass " well let's go"
All four drive to school Sam dives and Gabe sits shot gun holding hands dean staring at cass
Cass "dude I know I'm flawless but stop staring it's wierd"
Dean "sorry it's just u don't remember me"
Cass "dude just look away we Arnt friends I can already tell ur not popular and I am."
Dean "no actually when we met u were a nerd that hung out with your brother"
Cass " well I'm gonna get my popularity back "
Dean "I don't think u can everyone thinks your gay"
Cass" Y WOULD THEY THINK THAT"
Dean "cause we went to school holding hands and thats when u got beat up by crowley"
Cass "by my best friend"
Dean "ya"
The rest of the way they rode in silence
They finally got there and I went up to crowley and started talking to him
Crowley "hay faggot what's up with u and ur boyfriend"
Cass "dude wtf im not gay"
Crowley "y the fuck were you holding hands with Dean then"
Cass"I don't know and don't remember"
Crowley " so your telling me I beat the queer out of u"
Cass"I guess"
Crowley"so we can be buds again"
Cass"well ya"
They had diffrent fifth hors with was English and the dean kid was my partner and he hardly talk by that time I was at the top of the senior popularity charts again so I was invited to a party Tuesday night so that night I went home and watched movies in the living room
~ gabe
My brother woke up. I was surprised the hospital called me and not dean but when we got there he had no memory of dean or Sam even flames he was straight. He looked disgusted at me when he sall me holding Sam's hand and freaked out. We went to school and went right to crowley and climbed the popularity charts in no time was even surprised to find me with the popular sophomores that dint seem to care I was gay he even got invited to the party. After school we had a game at home that cass dint go to but dean was there looking like he was crying and I thought y wouldn't he be cass totally rejected him but we played and won so me and Sam went to my place walking in all lovey and there say Michel Lucifer and anna all looked at us and got disgusted.
Me "um hay siblings what are u doing here"
I told sam to go in my room
Cass" I told them to come that I wasent gay"
Mike "well we can see gabe still is"
Lucy "not godly"
Me "well he said he wasent he doesn't speak for me"
Cass "well I'm moving back in with them so u either not be gay or find somewhere else to live"
Me "fine I have thus place until the 3rd ill find somewhere"
Sammy came out and said "he's gonna live with me so we can be gay and fuck" the laphed
Me "ya god Sam I love it"
Anna"that's disgusting"
They all left me and Sam where I smiled and kissed him and started taking off his cloths and he dint stop me and then he took my cloths off and started sucking my dick he was so good at it too he started at the head kissing it then sucking it hard the started to go down then licked my balls 6 good licks then worked on my head alot and it was bigger than ever was. Then I got out jell and he just turned around ass up in the air waving around I put the gel on and stuck it in first going slow then hard I heard his go "gaaaabbbbeee"
Me "I'm gonna go till all u can say is fuck"
Him "yes do that"
I kept going hard and harder each shove in a diffrent spot then all he could say was fuck fuck and I let loose and so did he the I started sucking his dick and he let it go in my mouth I swallowed and he kissed me then we layed there on my bed and talked about stars and our future aliens everything. Then I said "I love you"
So I'm getting to my point sorry for the feels it's all part of it I promise
*Gives my murders in training a lesson on cognido"