Phobias

Okay so some of you were thinking the chapter was too short last time so I'll try to make this one longer. I originally had planned to go to klaus' pov actually last chapter but it was really late when I wrote that and didn't feel like it. I'm sorry I'm lazy. I hope this one's better!

I groaned as I woke up in the morning. I brushed strands of greasy blond hair from my face and sat up. And realized I was lying on the ground. Covered in mud, grass and oh my gosh a spider! I screamed in terror as the thing crawled up my arm, unaffected by my shrieks of terror. I hit my arm against the ground frantically, wanting to get the spider off of me.

It continued to crawl up my arm and I shrieked again, swinging my arm around crazily. I saw someone jogging down the street but I ignored them despite their strange looks at me. They jogged over and I finally recognized the jogger as Elena.

"Hey are you alright?" Elena asked, concerned. I shook my head, clamping my mouth shut so I didn't scream. I motioned to my arm and she flicked the spider off of my arm. She laughed a little. "It was just a spider." She said, amused. I shook my head rigorously and started rubbing at my arms, feeling goosebumps up and down my arms.

"Do you have Arachnophobia?" Elena asked, raising an eyebrow in question. I stood up shakily but continued to try and get off all of the crawly feeling on my arms. She laughed again. "You are afraid of spiders aren't you?" She asked. I glared at her but didn't speak. I only shook my head, mute. I was too shaken up. Spiders...eek. Creatures of evil is what I called them.

"Did you sleep out here?" Elena asked suddenly, studying my appearance. I shrugged but I couldn't get over the fact that a spider had been crawling on my skin. I shivered.

"Guess so. I probably fell asleep. That's what I get for being lazy. Now I really need to go shower for two days." I said, jogging in place. I couldn't get rid of the jitters! "Thank you Elena! I'll talk to you later kay? Bye!" I shouted and ran all the way back to my apartment.

I quickly grabbed a towel and clothes and took a shower. When I got out I quickly changed and got ready. I applied light makeup and blow dried my hair. I stepped outside the bathroom and realized I had been in the shower for a good two hours. But I no longer felt like I had spiders crawling up and down my arms and legs. I pulled my hair to the side and looked at the bite mark. My hair was long enough that Elena hadn't noticed it but I could feel the sting.

A hybrid bite wouldn't kill me because of my being a witch, but it sure would hurt like hell. I placed two fingers over the bite and hissed at the sting. He'd dug into my neck with all of his power. He had ripped my skin and now it didn't even look like a bite.

"You could have at least been careful." I whispered to myself. I opened the cabinet over the sink and grabbed a box of bandages. A hybrid bite slowed down the excelled healing I had. It would be a good week before it's completely gone. I placed the bandage over the wound delicately and hissed in frustration once more as it stung.

I walked out of the bathroom and opened the fridge. I pulled out a blood bag and put a straw in it. I closed the fridge and turned around, only to jump backwards and into the fridge. Klaus was standing right behind me. He smirked at me and I glared back at him, composing myself. I shoved past him.

"How did you get in here? Being a hyrbid asshole doesn't make you immune to not being able to enter when uninvited. And this in an apartment building so I don't own the place. So dont' give me that excuse." I growled.

"This was the place I stayed when I first came back to Mystic falls." He said, looking around the apartment. I rolled my eyes.

"That's just bloody brilliant. Out of all of the apartments I had to choose it had to be the one you had already been invited into." I said snarkily. He chuckled.