Mikael

I  have never been more upset in my life. And that is a lot of years to have been alive. Mikael was standing in the Salvatore House talking with Stefan, Damon, and whoever else was here. I hadn't really paid much attention to detail. I was hiding behind the couch and kept looking up to take peaks at the situation.

Yep, that was definitely Mikael. No denying it. I never knew my death would come at a time like this. I felt like crawling in a corner and sulking. I heard someone sigh and then walk right to where I stood hiding behind the couch.

"I'm not going to kill you, Arielle. You have too much influence." he said like it was the only reason he was keeping me alive. I scowled at him and stood up I was a little shocked he wasn't going to kill me. I mean I'd chained him up, starved him and put him into a coma. Well with some help but you know, it was my magic that kept him there.

"No you're just going to kill me after we kill Klaus." I said miserably. he actually had the nerve to chuckle at that. I crossed my arms over my chest and puffed out my lip, pouting.

"Possibly." He stated and then turned towards the others. "We need to lure Klaus here." He said.

"Why don't we tell Klaus that I so brilliantly killed you after I saw you here in town and now you're dead. He'll want to come make sure." I said with a shrug. He stared at me for a moment, his lips pursed in a frown.

"You know you're a little too confident for your own good." he said. My eyes gleamed with anticipation and I almost jumped up and down with joy.

"That means he likes my idea! Quick, someone hand me a stake I've wanted to do this for a long time." I said eagerly. Sadly, no one handed me a stake.

"You can't kill him." Elena said. "You're a vampire." She pointed out. I smirked deviously.

"Yes but I am also a witch, more so a witch then a vampire. So if I kill him I won't die, I'll just get kind of drained. Oh and the original witch might throw lightning at me but I'm willing to risk it!" I said indignantly at all of the disapproving looks.

"I think we should leave this one up to Elena." Mikael said and handed her the stake.

"Awww please?" I whined. He glared at me.

"No the idea of you killing me makes me want to hurl myself into a furnace." He sneered.

"You're really going to deny a girl her one pleasure in life?" I complained with big eyes. He rolled his eyes.

"What pleasure is that?" He asked.

"The happiness of messing with both Katherine and Klaus! Do you know how much fun it is to mess up their lives? It is my favorite past time! Oh and just so we're clear I didn't lock you up because of Klaus, I locked up up because I knew Katherine was hot on your trail and when it suddenly went cold would be frustrating to her." I pointed.

"Your silly little pranks mean nothing to me." He said flippantly. I poked him in the cheek with a grin.

"Oh come on, we all know it's funny. Just laugh a little. come on. Just a little giggle." I said pulling up the sides of his mouth. He swatted away my hands and walked away.

"Stop trying to annoy me, Arielle. We both know it's impossible." He stated calmly. I glared at him, scrunching up my nose.

"It will happen one day." I threatened. He rolled his eyes. Elena came at him with the stake, sticking it through his heart. I almost clapped, but knew that would make me seem just a bit sadistic.

"Now we call Klaus." I stated. Stefan dialed Klaus and spoke to him first. Then Klaus wanted to speak with Rebekkah and finally with me. Rebekkah handed the phone over to me brislky.