prologue

-----------------------------

Turmoil swept London today as the search continued for the missing holiday goers.

Daughters Adelaide Blythe (18), Raine Pierson (18) and Aspen Wood (19) were reported missing on the morning of 22nd December after failing to return to their hotel; the Ritz, Paris. They were last seen exiting the Chez Régine, a popular nightclub located in the heart of the city. Later analysis of security footage places the girls on Rue de Ponthieu, accompanied by two unidentified individuals, presumed male, time stamped at approximately 3am.

The case remains under thorough investigation of both French and English detectives and police forces, with no answers yet as to the girls’ present whereabouts. Unfortunately, abduction has not been ruled out as a potential cause of the girls’ unreported location.

Questioned members of staff and patrons at the Chez Régine suggest the friends left the club without struggle, however at least one of the girls was “highly intoxicated,” according to reports.

Parents of the girls have been critical of the handling of the situation, claiming authorities are not proceeding with the case efficiently. Government officials Paul Blythe, Arthur Pierson and John Wood, have reportedly lodged several complaints regarding their daughters’ investigation. Police suggest that though no firm suspects have been located, they are closing in on several leads. “We are firm in our belief that the girls will be located shortly and returned safely to their loved ones.” States Chief of Staff, Derek Locksby.

The Blythe, Pierson and Wood families are not without support in this great time of hardship. Social media was alive this week with many members of the public showing their support for the missing girls. All three familes have been joined by British government officials, who have since instituted policies allowing for more comprehensive investigations of such incidents in the future.

-----------------------------