Information

Hope you enjoy this chapter :3

Ever since Serena passed out I have been investigating like crazy.
I have found out almost everything about Serena and her dark version.
First of all I bet your wondering how Serena absorbed her dark version.
Well, let me explain.
Dark Serena was placed inside Serena's heart when her father made it.
Tony awakened Dark Serena so she could take over Serena as much as she wanted.
So, let's get to what I wanted to tell you in the first place.
Well if Serena overpowers Dark Serena then she will be able to control the power and use it for good.
However, because Dark Serena is usually stronger, Serena is having a hard time trying to control her and keep her inside of her heart.
Confusing right?
I guess now you're wondering how Serena is.
Well, she fainting a lot and her eyes keep flickering from red to blue but she's slowly getting used to it.
I bet you're wondering now about how I got all of this information.
Well, let's just say I snuck into Tony's lair and looked at some notes.
Now I think that's enough talking for now so yeah, let's continue with the story shall we.

I walk upstairs to see Serena once again holding her stomach and shaking with pain.
I quickly walk over to her and help her sit down on our bed.
"A-Ash, I c-can't stand t-this any m-more."
I bring her into a tight hug.
"You can Serena, you can. You just have to." "B-but it's t-too much A-Ash." "Please Serena, we don't want Dark Serena to come back. And... I don't want you to leave me again..."
I sit there embracing Serena till she falls asleep.
"Oh Serena, why does it have to be you, you're so weak and frail."
I placed her onto the bed and tuck her into the covers.
"Night night my princess."
I give her a quick kiss on the head and make my way downstairs.
"Hey Ash, Gary just phoned and told me he wanted to speak to you." "Oh ok mom, I'll call him now."
I grab my phone out of my pocket and dial Gary's number.
"Hello?" I hear Gary ask through the phone. "Hey Gary, it's Ash, my mom told me you wanted to speak to me." "Yeah, can you come to my house?" "Ok, see you in a mo." "Ok mate see ya."
I end the call and make my way out the house.

A few minutes later I arrive at Gary's house and knock on the door.
Gary opens it with a large smile on his face.
"Hey mate, how are you?" Gary says to me happily. "I'm great thanks Gary. How's you?" "Better than ever."
His smile widens into a grin.
I look at him confusingly and walk in it his house.
"So why did you want me to come round?" "Because I want you to say hi to my new girlfriend!" "You have a girlfriend?!"

Ok guys.
I know I said I would give you a big chapter but I'm really ill at the moment so this is all I can give you.
I'm sorry :(