The Evil Awakens

Hi guys I just want to say that I'm super busy with homework (because my teachers are stupid and give me lots) so if you've asked for a cover then that might take a few days and I might not be able to post three chapters this week.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter :3

It's been a month since Serena has been to the hospital and her scar is healing really quickly.
At first I had to be with her 24/7, helping her around the house.
But after a few weeks she's finally got moving and now she's walking perfectly.
The other day I heard some news from Dawn about Tony and Calem.
She said that they're still on the look for her and that I need to keep Serena as close to me as possible, which I have done.
Serena doesn't really like it because I know that sometimes she likes some space but I can't leave her.
I don't want the same thing to happen again.

Right now Serena and I are taking a stroll in the park.
"Hey Ashy, I'm worried." Serena says, her facial expression dropping. "Why Sere?" I ask, both of us stopping. "Well what if my evil side comes back." "Well if I does then I will be right beside you to help you fight it."
He expression brightens up so we continue our nightly stroll in the park.
I look around us to see no one, just a few birds in the trees and stray cats lurking around.
All of a sudden Serena starts running.
"Hey Sere where are you going?" I shout to her, starting to run as well.
"There's something I need to show you." "Oh ok."
I follow her till we reach a back alley.
"So what do you want to show me?"
I see a cheshire grin form on her face.
"This."
She pulls out a knife and her eyes turn a crimson red.
"Stop taking over Serena!" "Why thankyou for the lovely hello, I'm happy to see you as well, and by the way, I'm not taking over Serena, I'm using her to my advantage. Now, I think my best friend, Knife, here would like to dance with your heart. Is that ok?"
Her face turns from the one that I love to the insane one I despise.
She slowly walks towards me.
"Serena please! Break out! I know you can!"
I hear Dark Serena start to chuckle.
"She won't break out now, I've become more powerful since then." "Why did you choose Serena, she's so weak a fragile." "Your right, she is. Thankyou for telling me that cause now I'm going to use all her energy to make my own body!"
A humungous orb of purple surrounded Serena as her cackling laugh echoed around me.
The orb surrounds her for a few minutes till it slowly shrinks.
The orb then exploded, realising a cloud of smoke, stopping me from seeing anything.

The smoke finally subsides and I see Serena laying on the floor.
"SERENA!"
I rush up to her and cradle her in my arms.
"Serena please wake up." I sob, tears trickling down my cheeks.
"She's not going to wake up." I hear a cackling voice behind me.
I turn around to see Dark Serena.
"Look at my fabulous body, doesn't it look way cuter then Serena." "No it doesn't and it never will." "How dare you insult me like that! I'll have to punish you now!"
I feel myself being lifted off the floor as I'm pulled away from Serena.
"Now, how high do you want to go?"
I look around me to find myself as high as the houses around me.
"I think that'll do."
The force around me then disappears and gravity pushes me to the ground.
A piercing scream launches out of my mouth as I land on my side.
"Have you learnt your lesson now or do I have to punish you more!"
I'm lifted off the floor again and thrown across the concrete.
Another cry escapes my mouth.
"H-how dare you hurt my Ash." I hear someone say.
I open my eyes to see Serena standing up, glaring at the dark version of her.
"And how dare you speak to me like that! I guess it's punish time!" "NO!" I scream, but it's too late.
Serena is launched into the air and shoved to the floor, an ear piecing cry escaping her mouth.
"Y-you c-can't defeat m-me that easily."
I see Serena push herself off the floor and drag herself towards Dark Serena.
How is she doing this?!
"You want some more so you? Well ok, I'll give you some more!"