Cooking

Hope you enjoy this chapter :3

It's been two months since Serena was ill and now she is back to her old self again.
Right now I'm making my way back to the house because I've just finished work.

I park my car, jump out and unlock the door to my house.
"Hey Sere I'm home!" I shout as I open the door and make my way inside.
I wait a few seconds but get no reply.
That's strange, Serena is always home before me.
"Sere?" I shout again, walking upstairs.
Again, no reply.
I shouldn't worry too much, she might have gone to the shops or something.
I walk into the bedroom and get changed into a white t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans.
As I turn around I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.
I rush up to the stairs to see Serena running towards me, panting heavily with sweat dripping off her forehead.
"Serena what happened to you?!" "I-I'm sorry, I g-got out o-of work l-late and r-ran home b-because I didn't w-want you to worry." Serena replies, still panting heavily. "You could have just phoned me." "I l-left my p-phone here by a-accident."
I take her bag off her and give her kiss.
"Now go have a shower, I'm not hugging a ball of sweat." "Oh really, well thankyou."
She rubs her forehead then wipes the sweat onto my arm.
"Eww Sere that's disgusting!" I shout, running into the bathroom and attacking my arm with soap.
"Well if you find me that disgusting then I'm having a shower." Serena pouts at me, pushing me out the bathroom. "Good." "Oh and as revenge I'm not making you dinner." She grins at me then slams the door in my face.
I sigh and walk downstairs to go try and make dinner for myself.

"I CAN'T DO THIS!!" I shout, looking at all my fails.
I feel two arms wrap around me.
"Are you sorry for calling me stinky now?" Serena giggles into my back. "Yes, I'm sorry, now can you PLEASE make dinner, I'm SO HUNGRY!" "Yes, of course Ashy."
She gives me a kiss then pushes me out of the kitchen.
I'm so glad Serena's here or I'd be dead from either food poisoning or starvation.
I walk into the dining room and sit down on one of the chairs around our glass table.

Serena walks in, two plates of spaghetti in her hands.
"Here you go food monster." She giggles, placing one of the plates in front of me. "Thankyou beautiful." I say before stuffing my face with spaghetti.
Serena sits next to me and eats nice and slowly making sure she didn't spill any down her.
I, as you can guess, was the opposite of that and had more of it on me then what went in my mouth.
"Ash you really need to learn some manners." "Sorry Sere, I'll eat slower next time. It's just, I was so hungry."
She giggles, grabs both of our plates and takes them into the kitchen.
I look up at the time to see it's half nine.
"Hey Sere can we go to bed early today, I'm really tired." "Of course Ashy ."
We both head upstairs, get changed and get into bed.
"Night Ashy." Serena says, snuggling into my chest. "Night beautiful."
I kiss her on the head and close my eyes.
I wish we could live forever, cause if we did then I would spend my whole life with my one and only.
Thankyou Serena, for giving me all the happiness you have inside you.
Thankyou for falling in love with me.

I wake to the sound of coughing in the distance.
I instantly leap out of bed and rush towards the noise which is located in the bathroom.
I bash open the door to see Serena leaning over the toilet, coughing and throwing up.
I rush to her side and pull her hair out of the way, rubbing her back as well.

She finally stops and slumps down onto the floor.
"Hey Serena are you ok?" "I don't know."
I pull her up off the floor and bring her into a hug.
"Hey Ash is it ok if you give me a moment?" "Uh yer sure."
I walk out the bathroom and flop onto the bed.
How does Serena get so ill all of the time, I mean, I've only had a cold, whereas Serena's had like two, three colds, a fever and now this.
She must have a really weak immune system.
The door to the bathroom opens and Serena walks out.
"Hey Ash, there's something I need to tell you." "Ok what is it?" "I um I-I'm..."
I look at her in confusion for a few seconds. "I'm what?" "I-I'm..."
She goes silent again.
"Serena, what ever you have to say can't be horrible and even if it is I can help you ok? Now please tell me."
I see her take a deep breath.
"Ash, I'm...BACK!!"