The Darkness Returns

This song above is one of my favourite songs (I like dark songs by the way)
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter :3

"Serena." I call again.
Again, no reply.
I place an ear up to the door to hear crying.
I push down the door handle and smash my side into the door.
"Serena, please open the door."
I wait a few seconds but get nothing.
All of a sudden a large crashing noise echoed in the bathroom.
I slam myself into the door again and make a hole where my elbow hit.
I bash at the hole making it big enough for me to put my arm through and open the door.
What I see next makes my heart drop to my feet.
Serena was sitting in the centre of the bathroom, surrounded by broken tiles and pieces of wood.
Her hands were consumed in blood and her arms were covered in gashes and scratches.
I stepped closer to her.
She was covered in thick, crimson blood, tears streaming down her face.
"S-Serena."
Tears start falling down my face.
"I-I..." she mummers, shaking.
I collapse onto my knees and bring her into a hug.
"S-Serena, what have you done to yourself?" "I-I."
I hear my mom walk up the stairs and gasp behind me.
"Oh my goodness! Ash what happened!" "I-I don't know mom." "Quick! She needs to get to the hospital, now!"
I pick Serena up and rush out the bathroom and out the house, not even caring about all the blood dripping on me.
I jump into the back seat and my mom jumps into the front and starts to drive to the hospital.
I look down at Serena a notice a large amount of blood around her stomach area.
"S-Serena, why did you do this?!"
She just looks at my weakly.
"Serena why?!"
A tear trickled down her cheek.
"I-I-I'm b-b-back."
Her face then loses all its sanity and a cheshire grin forms on her face.
"Y-you hurt Serena?!" "Well no, I was planning on her to kill you but she stabbed herself instead."
The evil then Serena disappears to reveal my Serena again.
Her eyes looked dead and blood was trickling out of her mouth.
"Serena, please stay with me! Please stay!"
Why is this happening!

We arrive at the hospital and I immediately give Serena in.
My mom and I then wait outside.
That evil Serena is ruining my whole life!
Why! Why does it have to be Serena.
She so weak and frail, she can't last this.

After a few hours my mom says she going home and that she'll pick me up later.
I say goodbye then continue to wait.

I wait and wait and wait for hours on end but still no one has come to tell me about her.
All of a sudden the door to Serena's room opens and out comes a doctor.
"Hi, you must be Ash correct?" "Yer." "Well Serena is doing fine now and should be able to leave by tomorrow." "Thankyou sir for saving her life." "No problem Ash. You can go visit her by the way." "Ok, thankyou."
I walk in there and see Serena asleep, bandages covering her body.
I walk over to the bed and sit down on the small plastic chair beside it.
I take hold of one of Serena's bandaged up hands and slowly rub it with my thumb.
"You'll be ok won't you, you'll be strong for me and survive this. We'll get some help from someone and then we can go back to our normal life."
I saw a small smile arch up onto Serena's face.
"Y-yes I will Ash."