An Interesting Conversation

Hope you enjoy this chapter :3

"You have a girlfriend?!" I shout, standing there dumbfounded.
"Yup, and she's cute." He grinned at me.
I sigh and follow him into the living room.
This is when I need Serena with me.
As I step into the living room I see a orange haired girl sitting on the couch.
"Hey Misty, meet my best pal Ash." Gary says and the girl turns around to face me.
She had dark green eyes and wore a yellow belly top and blue shorts attached with red straps going over her shoulders.
"Hi." She says to me, a small smile on her face. "Hi." I reply.
Gary and I both sit down beside her.
"So, how long have you too been dating?" "A week." "You've been dating for a week and you haven't told me!" "Yup, I couldn't be bothered to phone you till now."
I facepalm.
"So anyway, why didn't you bring Serena?" Gary asks me. "She's not very well so I left her to sleep." "Oh ok, hope she gets better soon." "Thanks mate."

We sat there for a while chatting till I get a phone call.
I take my phone out of my pocket and answer it. 
"Hello?" "Hey Ashy, can you come home I need to speak to you." "Oh ok." "Thankyou, love you." "Love you too, bye."
I end the call and say goodbye to Gary and Misty.
I then make my way back home.

"I'm home!" I shout and Serena pulls me into a big hug.
"Hey Sere, how are you?" "I feel fine now, but missed you you know, it was boring being all by myself." She says. "Well I'm home now so you can't be bored."
I give her a quick kiss on the lips, grab her hand then make my way into the kitchen.
My mom comes walking in, a giant grin plastered on her face.
"What is it?" I ask. "I. Saw you. Kiss Serena!" She screams. "That's great." I reply half heartedly. "Ash, be nicer to your mom." Serena whispers in my ear and I sigh.
There's too many girls in my life.
"I'm sorry mom but Serena wants to speak to me so I'm going now." "Ok dear bye!"
I rush upstairs, Serena close behind me, and flop onto our bed.
"Today has been so tiring and its not even lunchtime yet!" I shout.
Serena just giggles and lays beside me.
"So what did you want to talk about then?" "Well Ash, I was looking around and I found a really nice home we could live in, and I was wondering if you wanted to buy the house together?" "Yes of course Serena." "Really! Thankyou Ash!" She shouts as I get consumed in a bear hug.
"No problem, but there is one thing that I need to do." "What's that Ash?" "I need to get a job." "Well I have a couple of job sheets if you want to look at them." "Ok thanks Sere."
I give her a quick kiss on the head and make my way over to the desk on the other side of the room.
There I found a few magazines.
One is about houses, one about jobs and one about babies.
Wait.
Why has she got one about babies.
"Hey Sere why you got this one?"
As soon as she saw me holding it she darted over, snatched it out of my hand and stuffed it in one of the draws on the desk.
"N-no reason." She stutters then hands me the job magazine.
"You need this one." "Um, thanks."
Well that was awkward.
We awkwardly stand there looking away from each other till Serena speaks up.
"I had the baby magazine because I really want to be a mom."
Well I did not see that coming.
"Umm, well I-I wouldn't mind being a dad."
This has turned into a strange conversation from just a normal one about jobs.
"Y-you s-should look at some jobs." "Oh o-ok."
I open the magazine and scan through the jobs.
"Hey Sere, what job do you have?" "Oh I work at a clothes shop." "Awesome, there's a builders job on here that would be cool to do, I might apply for that." "Yer that would be great Ashy."
I'm glad it's not as awkward anymore.

After that we spent the rest of the day sitting in bed and watching movies.
Today has been different.

Hey guys ^-^
I finally got a nice big chapter for you.
So how was it?
Tell me in the comments below.
Anyway, imma go now so...
GOODBYE!