Knowing The Truth

Hope you enjoy this chapter :3

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry if hurt you Ash." Serena says to me weakly. "No it's fine Serena, you didn't hurt me. You just hurt yourself." "I'm sorry Ash, I need to learn how to control my evil." "It's not you're fault, you're weak right now and your evil has only come out once so you need to learn about it."
She nods and grips harder on my hand.
"Ash, you'll stay with till I can master this power right?" "Of course Serena. I'll stay with you forever."
A doctor then walks in.
"Ash, visiting times are closed now so I'm sorry, but you have to leave." "Ok sir, see you later Serena."
I give her a kiss on the forehead, then head out of the hospital and go home.

I walk into my house to see my mom speaking to a police men and several more of them upstairs by the bathroom.
My mom turns to me.
"Hi Ash, the police men are here to check out what happened." "I know what happened mom, Serena's evil side came out."
The police men walked up to me.
"Tell us everything that happened please."

I told the police everything that happened, from the loud crashing noise to the cuts on Serena.
"Well Ash, we found a knife in the middle of the floor and it had a large amount of blood on and around it."
What did Serena do to herself with that thing.
I jump up, rush out the house and make my way towards the hospital.
I heard my mom and the police calling my name but I ignored them, I need to know what injuries she has.
I get to the hospital and bust through the door.
"I need to see Serena's doctor." I say to the counter lady. "Serena who?" "Serena Yvonne." "Ok, I'll go get her doctor now." "Thankyou ma'am."

A short while later the doctor appears.
"Hello Ash, why did you want me?" "I need to know what injuries Serena has." "Oh ok, come with me."
We walk through several corridors till we reach Serena's room.
As we entered I saw she was asleep.
The doctor brings me over to a computer.
"Well she has several cuts on her arms and small bump on the head. The main injury though is a large cut in the stomach."
Fear instantly fills my eyes.
She stabbed herself.
"Are you ok Ash?" "S-she stabbed herself." I whisper. "She fought against it and stabbed herself instead of me." "Ash are you-" "Thankyou for everything sir, I'm going now, goodbye."
I rush out of the hospital and run back home again.
As I enter the house I realise that the police have gone.
My mom then rushes up to me and pulls me into a hug.
"Don't ever run away like that again Ash."
I can hear that she is in the brim of tears.
"I'm sorry mom."
I suddenly burst out crying.
"S-Serena almost killed h-herself for me." "How Ash?!" "S-she put herself through all that p-pain just to stop herself from s-stabbing me."
My mom tightens the hug and rubs my back.
"Ash she did it because she couldn't stab you again. Last time she hurt you, she went into depression and tried killing herself." "She what?!" "Let's sit down and talk about this."
I nod and sit down on the sofa in the living room.
My mom does the same.
"So what happened while I was in a coma?" "Well..."

(Delia's POV)

Flashback

It's been a few weeks since I found out that Ash was in a coma and Serena has not been doing well.
I had to take her to the doctors yesterday because she has been loosing a lot of weight.
I've try to get her to eat for weeks but she just isn't eating anything.
She's also on depression tablets.

I finish making some cheese sandwiches and walk up to Serena's room.
I gently knock on the door.
"Serena, can I come in."
I get no reply so decide to go in.
As I open the door I see Serena sitting in the corner of the room, something held firmly in her hand.